Prolouge.

Ria 4 years later

"Stop babe, come on now your gonna make me late for work." I said giggling and pushing Jay off me. I felt her tug my hair then push me down. If I would've known this would be my life in the future, I would have never went to college. I don't love Jay, I love who I thought she was. She's an sex addicted, alcoholic. I didn't fall for that girl. I fell for a coverup. As soon as we got out of college she slowly started to change. I noticed it, but I kept telling myself its nothing.

But shit, it was something ight.

Rico

Monica isn't really that bad. I mean, I can say I love her. Plus she gave me two beautiful baby girls. Mia and Nia. I got my football career, my beautiful family. I'm happy.

As for Ria, fuck her. She wanted to walk away so easily. Just give up. Buts its whateva, I'm good.

"Daddy, whose this lady your with?" Mia and Nia both ran up to me. I swear they kill me with that twin stuff. I looked at the picture and it was me and Ria.

"Um.. Its just someone I knew a long time ago." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"Well she's really pretty." Mia said smiling at the picture.

"She okay Mia." Nia said rolling her eyes. I laughed and took the photo from them.

"What's so funny?" Monica asked walking in the room.

"Shit." I said to myself.

"Look at Daddy and a pretty lady he knew." Nia snatched the picture from my hand and ran to Monica.

"Oh.. Well let's just trash this." Monica said taking the picture and ripping it up. She walked upstairs and I heard the door slam.

"Daddy you ins trouble." Mia said laughing.

"Yeah cause you two always get me in trouble." I said grabbing them both and tickling them. I swear I love them.

•×ו×ו×ו

Ria in the MM

Vote

Comment

And share

Much Love