Move

Grindelwald made is speech at the cost of a witch's life. She was brave and tried to fight the aurors who made themselves welcome to the auditorium.

You had been standing in the circle with Grindelwald when it happened.

He called for everyone to go when wands came out, no wanting any more wizards or witches to lose their lives on this day.

He set the circle aflame with blue, those who were true about joining him could pass through and go with him. Others, who were there to harm Grindelwald and his followers, would in turn lose their lives within the fire.

One such soul was Leta Lestrange.

One who joined the ranks was Queenie Goldstein on her loss of hope to be with the no man she had fallen in love with. One who would turn a blind eye to the rules of wizards to be with her.

"I hate Paris." Gellert muttered, standing beside you. He took your arm gently and disapperated.

True to his word you ended up in Austria, his safe house standing before you. He let everyone go inside before him, welcoming them to their new home for now.

You watched everyone go make themselves at home before wandering around the house. Your first stop, the living room.

There was a sofa by the fire, a bookshelf in the corner and a great view from the window.

It was perfect for reading in.

You walked over to the bookshelf and looked at the literature sitting there. Many titles you had never heard of, some in other languages.

"I thought you'd like that."

You turned to see Grindelwald leaning against the doorfame. His coat was resting over his shoulders, his hand interlocked in front of him. There was a small grin on his face as his eyes stared into yours.

"Very much." You reached out and ran your fingers across their spines.

He moved silently across the room to stand beside you. He watched your fingers glide across the books.

"You'll be happy here. Wait and see. Our movement will pick up once thongs quiet down." His voice rumbled from beside you. You'd close your eyes and listen to him talk all day if you could.

"As well as Crednece. Once he learns how to control his powers."

"Of course. He will learn great things among us all."

You turned to face Gellert.

"Guess I have plenty of time to get through these books then. Shame I didn't get to finish the one I was reading in Paris." You chuckled softly.

Grindelwald's grin grew as out of no where he presented to you a book. That very same book you had been reading.

"As you were kind enough to go through with reading this to me, I couldn't very well leave it there withoutbis finishing it." He held the book out to you.

You took it gently from his grasp and ran your hand over the cover of it, a smile spreading across your lips.

"I'm glad! I rather enjoyed having someone to read to." You admitted shyly.

"Come, sit with me." Gellert took a few steps back to where the sofa was and sat down, his hand outstretched to you.

You walked over and took his hand, sitting close to him as you opened up the book, remembering where you left off, and began to read.

No one came in to disturb you as you sat there for a good couple of hours reading.

"We only have a couple more chapters to go." You say quietly, flipping through the pages quickly.

"Shall we save them for another day?"

"Alright. Gives us an excuse to meet up like this again." You chuckled.

Gellert smiled and stood up.

"Allow me to show you the rest of the house." He offered you his hand.

You took it and let him lead the way.

You didn't know it yet, but this wizard was going to use any means necessary to get close to you.

Your were his secret weapon.

His special treasure.

During this time of laying low, he was going to use it wisely.

For now, he was happy to show you around.

In due time to you will see what's really going on.