Return to Paris

You woke up in the early hours of the morning. Grindelwald was wide awake beside you. He was laying on his side admiring your features, his fingers running through your hair.

You smiled at each other.

"Good morning."

"Good morning."

You both greeted each other before sharing a kiss. Things felt normal and casual. Of course, everything was far from so because of who he was, but you didn't let that ruin the mood.

You wondered if the day would really come when you could do this every morning. Oh, how you wanted to wake up to those eyes each day, heat his voice as he greeted you, and feel the soft kisses of his lips.

You imagined this what your life would like after you married him.

First, however, comes the job.

"Are you ready for your day?" He asked you in his commanding deep velvet voice.

"I am."

"Good. I'll be expecting you back tonight. Be quick about it. Don't get caught." There was a warning look in his eye.

"I won't."

"Good."

Gellert sat up in bed and reached over the otherwise of the bed, picking up a no box and placing it on his lap.

"I have something to give you. It might help you in Paris." He passed the box over to you as you sat up and looked down at it. You glanced at him once before decided to open it.

You lifted the top of the box gently and put it down on the floor beside you. Whatever was inside was wrapped up neatly to keep it safe. You pulled away the paper and peered down at the cloth folded inside.

"What is it?"

"Take it out." There was smirk on his face, but you elected to ignore it.

You took the item out, Grindelwald removing the box once you had, and stood up so you could unfold it and see it better.

"It's a cloak." You ran your hand over the soft materiel.

"Try it on."

You opened it up, swung it around your shoulders and closed it around your front.

"How do I look?"

"Go see." He nodded at the mirror and watched you shuffled over. The gasp that escaped your lips made him chuckle.

"I'm invisible!" You turned to him quickly. "Where did you get this?"

"While you were in Brazil some of my followers returned to me with gift. I am now in possession of two of the Deathly Hallows and I gift to you the cloak of invisibility." He rose from the bed and came over to you, making you turn to mirror again.

"Just one more to go." You muttered softly.

"Yes and you're going to get it for me."

You slowly removed the cloak and turned to your lover with a smile.

"I won't let you down."

"I know."

He gave you a kiss and left you alone to dress and collect your things for your mission.

Goal: get the resurrection stone.

You stood at the entrance of the house with Queenie and Abernathy. This was a small team formed by Grindelwald himself and you silently promised each other to have each other's backs.