He knows

Gellert did as he had said and wrote the reply to Dumbledore. He signed it himself, wanting his old friend to now that he had seen the letter. He wanted to share his own thoughts and opinions on what Albus thought. He even ran the letter by you before sending the owl off.

Days passed before you got a reply. Albus had become agitated that Gellert had seen the letter. He felt beyond awkward about hearing from his friend after so many years.

Yet, Albus' letter was addressed to you. He was speaking to only you in his next letter.

Dear Y/N,

I should have known he would see the letter. Not that I don't trust you, but even if you had shown it to him, I should have known that he would see it one way or another.

How dare be try to persuade me that you were there of your own will. He even exclaimed that he would it harm you, should you leave him or not.

I don't want to believe that you're there on your own free will. Why would you want to stay?

People will die if he isn't stopped.

Please reply soon,

Albus Dumbledore.

"Does he really think this makes a difference?" Gellert read the letter.

"He believes you're keeping me here against my will. I can't change his mind. Are you going to write to him again? He was unhappy about your last letter." You were stood beside the dark wizard.

"No, you can write to him all you like. He doesn't know where you are, he won't find you." Gellert wasn't looking at you, at but you heard the emotion in his voice. He sounded soft and sweet. You knew he o my spoke that way to you.

"What should I say?"

"Whatever you like. He'll see soon enough." Those mismatched eyes finally looked at you. "We're going to make a small trip."

"Oh? Where are we going?" You were preparing to wrote a reply to Albus.

Before you could even think about what you were going to write, Gellert's fingers came into view as he pushed something towards you. You flicked your gaze up to him to see an amused look on his face. Looking back down you saw tickets.

"Quidditch?" You held one up and read it. "The world cup? Are these real?" You gazed back up at your companion.

"Very real. How do you fancy seeing a game?" He chuckled.

"I'd like that very much, but why are we going to a Quidditch match? Don't we have things to do?"

"Yes, they start here." He gestured to the ticket. "We leave tomorrow, be ready."

You stared at the ticket.

What could he possibly want from a Quidditch match?

You wanted to question it, but decided that leaving the subject alone would be much better. You were a little wary of much he'd tell you. Gellert seemed to trust you a lot.

You tucked the ticket away for safe keeping and decided to go busy yourself elsewhere.

Albus was pacing his classroom. Newt, Tina, Theseus, Jacob, Nagini and a few members from the ministry were all present.

"Are you certain?" An auror asked.

"Positive."

"How can you be sure?" Theseus chimed in.

"Because Aberforth will be present. He'll take her to the match so they can meet up. She had said she wanted to see my brother while she was here, but I haven't spoken to my brother in so long. Aberforth is meeting someone at the World Cup." Dumbledore explained.

"How do you know?" Newt asked.

"I've been keeping an eye on the man he's meeting. The tradesman knew I was watching and after a small discussion, he confessed everything. Though, I'm not quite sure he's just a tradesman either." Albus muttered, deep in thought.

"What do you mean?" That was Tina.

"I have good reason to believe that this all a set up by Grindelwald, I think he wants me to go because Y/N will meet Aberforth."

"Then don't go, we'll go." Newt gestured to the small group.

"No. I must go. I want to speak to her. I want to convince Y/N that Grindelwald is using her. The Quidditch game will be my proof. He's using her."

"What if it turns nasty?" Theseus questioned.

"I still have this." He held up the vial with the blood pact in it. "He can't do anything to me."

"Leverage. Good." Tina looked at the vial. "There will be many aurors there, how does he intend to get in?"

"Gellert has many tricks up his sleeve. He'll be there." Albus stood facing the group. "This could be dangerous."

"We know." Newt felt bad that Albus was going through an emotional stage.

"Someone could die."

"We'll have to prevent that." Theseus stood with his chin up.

"Don't let Grindelwald persuade you too."

"Not a chance." Jacob finally spoke up.

"Perhaps you should stay here." Albus suggested. "You'd be the only muggle present."

"No way. If Queenie is there, I want to go."

"He's right Jacob. You'll be safer here." Newt turned his friend.

"In a school full of magic people?"

"I know how that sounds, but yes." Newt chuckled softly.

"Then it's settled." The minister of magic clapped his hands together once.

"We leave tomorrow."