Scandalous behaviour

I watched her as she popped her ass to the beat of the music, seductively whining her hips, as she mouthed the words to J.valentine's 'Beat it up' featuring Chris Brown and Pleasure P. "Say baby, I really want to drive you crazy tonight...Little momma, want to see them toes way up in the sky..." The way she danced...sent chills up my spine.

When the song finished she turned off her speaker dock and disconnected her iphone. Eyes glued to her phone screen, she sat opposite me Indian style on her double bed.
"Oh my gosh! This boy is such a beg!!!" I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"Who...Elijah?" Brielle kissed her teeth, and threw a decorative cushion at me.
"...Marcus." She stopped typing on her phone, and looked up at me. My eyes damn near popped out of their sockets. "Marcus! You mean Elijah's side man, Marcus? Or some next Marcus??" I was hoping it was the latter.

"Elijah's friend...Marcus." Shock wasn't the adjective I would of used to describe what I was feeling in that very moment. "Fuuuuuccccckkkk! Brielle why are you even talking to him? If Elijah finds out he's gonna fli-"

Brielle rolled her eyes. "Well he's not going to find out unless..." She looked up at me.
"Brielle...why would you even question my loyalty to you? You know I would never rat you out..." I said reassuring her.

But, inside I was scared for her...I meant shitting bricks, breaking out in a cold sweat... Type of scared. Elijah wasn't only known for his good looks, his belligerent anger and 0-100 temper exceeded his good looks by far. People knew him by name, more often than by face.

After a short stint in prison, and a few exaggerated rumours floating around about his countless shenanigans no one with a conscience...fucked with Elijah Banks. But the nonchalant expression painted on Brielle's face, gave me the notion that not a fuck was given.

"Mmmph...he's been blowing up my phone ever since..." She said inspecting her nude varnished stiletto nails, I grimaced. " EVER SINCE?" I said hoping she wasn't going to say what I thought she was going to...

"Since...I fucked his brains out at Mickel's session last Saturday." She then laughed aloud. My mouth flung open. "Brielle are you crazy?!" She continued to laugh like the situation at hand was hilarious.

"Calm down man! It's not that serious, I ain't scared of Elijah!" Heck I was, anyone with a reputation and record as long as his, I would've had enough sense to stay away from, let alone get involved with...

"Lauren, that's why you need a man...You stress too much, Too much pent up tension, it wouldn't hurt to get your back blown out once in a while...". I scowled, she was so vulgar. "So how was it..." I said curious to know the details. "It was sooooo gooood! He's not as big as Elijah...He's just right...and he knows how to work it. He had me climbing the walls and shit..."

I chuckled, "His dick game was definitely on fleek...with Elijah there's no foreplay, no kissing...touching, it's just in and out, yeah it's good, but I always feel used after, with Marcus I felt special...the way he wrapped his strong muscular arms around me, and showered my sweaty torso with kisses...." She sighed heavily.

"Where'd he get all that time... You know to do all that extra stuff...?" I snickered lightly leaning back on her head board. "Well everyone was smashed, so people were doing their own thing really...One thing lead to another and we ended up sleeping together." I folded my arms, not entirely convinced with her version of the events.

"And where was Elijah...? I mean he wouldn't miss out on his bredrins session..." She stopped scrutinising her nails, "He was in the next room...but he was so out of it, we could of did it in front of him, and he wouldn't of remembered a thing.The mix of the strong weed and alcohol had him that crrrruuunnnkkkeeeddd. Whilst he was trying to sober up, in the room adjacent to him, his girl and his best mate were making looooovvvveee faaaaacccees."

She then started breaking out into the infamous song. "Shadows on the wall while the candles burnin', Messing up the bed while you sweatin' out your perm and making looooovvvee faaaaacccees." Using her phone as a microphone. Then she started patting her roots. "He did sweat out my hair though, I went to the session looking like Naomi Campbell, and came back looking like beetlejuice..." We both laughed at that, remembering her snapchat story on her complaining about her hair.

"You're something else Brielle...I swear." She smiled brightly flipping her long hair over her shoulder. "Look at this convo we've been having via Whatsapp..." She passed me her phone.

Marcus: Hey Beautiful 😍😍😍😘😘😘

Brielle_Chanel: Hey 😘

Marcus: Wuu2?

Brielle_Chanel: Chilling with Lauren...and thinking about last Saturday...

Marcus: Aye tell Lauren I said hey...And really? My dick game got u reminiscing and shit? 😂😂😏

Brielle_Chanel: ....K 😒. And Yh, I'm still walking funny 😭😭😭.

Marcus: Looool! 😂😂😭😭😂😂 I mean I can give u that feeling again, u know only if you want it tho...🙊

Brielle_Chanel: 😏

Marcus: Just lemme know...👀 🍆💦

*End of conversation*

I was kind of dumbfounded, was this not the same Marcus who claimed that he would give an organ to his 'broski' Elijah? They were as thick as Thieves.

And now Marcus was about to risk his life to sex Brielle one more time? They were both playing with fire, and they knew it...yet they were still willing to jeopardise they're livelihood? Brielle snatched her phone from my hand, carelessly flinging it to the top of her bed.

"If you ask me Brielle, you're being reckless... You need to put an end to this now." I warned. "Well I didn't ask you for your opinion on MY situation, so shut up." She got up and started putting on her pyjamas. "But I'm just sayi-" I barely finished my sentence. "Shut up!" I put my hands up in surrender. "Well don't say I never warned you." She turned around and gave me the look of death.

"Enough about this shit regarding my fling with Marcus, you coming to Mickel's little brother's Party tomorrow? Jessica couldn't stop talking about how good it was gonna be on the bus back from sixth form." I sighed. "Ughhhh You're coming! I don't care..." She said braiding up her hair. "Brielle...I don't know... I mean who's coming? What would I even Wear? How am I getting back? ..." Brielle put on her satin bonnet, and huffed.

"Anyone who's anyone is gonna be there...ermmmm stand up." She said, then she started staring at me. " I think you're my moms size, so I'll just see what she's got in her closet... And Elijah, he's gonna be there, so he'll take us , and drop us back here, and then you'll sleep over mines....Sorted!" She turned on her heels swiftly and carried on preparing for bed. Her way of dismissing me I guess.

"I'll see what my mom says..." She kissed her teeth. "Its not like you go anywhere, so she's most likely going to give you the go ahead, or you know you can always lie..." I looked at her, actually contemplating on doing just that... "What would I say though?" She grinned. "Just say that you want to sleep over mines again... and that's it." I nodded, seemed simple enough. "Well I guess I'm going to the party then..." I uttered, for some reason though... I felt uneasy, about the whole thing.