Another chance?

Mickel POV

I watched as each set of double ticks turned blue, notifying me that she had just seen the countless messages I had left on her whatsapp...begging for her to take me back. According to her contact info she was 'online', and I just hoped that she would reply...

I have never been so eager to reconcile with someone, like I wanted to with Lauren. Heck they were always begging for me to give them another chance so I never had too. However the fact that Lauren ignored me, irked the fuck out of me...

I looked down at my phone after a while, and tapped on 'Tap contact info', she was last seen 5:04AM, which was 4 minutes ago, and still no reply... I felt thirsty... Fuck this! I got ready to start up the car, but stopped abruptly. No! I needed to do this...I fucked up, now I have to make it right... I groaned, as I opened the door and got out.

knocking on her door incessantly, I stopped when I heard footsteps. The footsteps stopped, and I figured that she would of opened up the door, but to no avail... "Lauren?!" I shouted but there was no answer... Hoping she was standing behind the door listening, I carried on.

"I'm sorry...I'm sorry for lying to you about having a kid, but that crazy woman at the restaurant is not my girlfriend, in her head she thinks we're still together, but we're not...she's just the deranged mother of my kid, that's it. I swear..." I paused before putting my ear to the door, but I heard no sound nor movement behind it... "Lauren!" I shouted once more, but only silence followed.

"Are you there babe?!" I called out before I knocked once more..."Go away..." I smiled when I heard the faint whisper. "Baby don't be like that...I just thought that if I told you that I had a child you wouldn't want anything to do with me..."

"That's not true Mickel...You don't just erase the existence of a child, because the person you want to be with, might have a problem with that..." I sighed. "I know baby, I was wrong to do that, I realise that now. But if you just give me another chance, I promise no more secrets..."

There was a long pause before she spoke again. "I don't know if I can do that..." My heart dropped, was she being serious right now?! Here I was giving the performance of a lifetime, and this bitch wanted to play games? I banged on the door. "Babe, you have to forgive me! I swear I didn't intentionally want to hurt you..."

"Well you did, now leave..." My eyebrows furrowed in anger. I banged on the door even harder. I wasn't going no where, not until she opened up the door... "Mickel get the fuck away from the door!" She shouted in a hoarse voice.

"No...not until you hear me out!"

"Just leave! You're going to wake my mom up!"

"I don't give a fuck! You're the one prolonging shit by not opening up the damn door..." I said, annoyed. "LAUREN, WHY WONT YOU JUST HEAR ME THE FUCK OUT!" I boomed, I was growing irritated. From the corner of my eye, I saw an old lady peer at me from behind her curtains. Nosy old bitch... "Will you just stop being so stubborn and open the door! You got the nosy ass neighbours giving me evils and shit!" I shouted looking directly at the old lady, she quickly pushed the curtains back and disappeared.

"LAUR-" She slowly opened up the door, and looked up at me in disdain. "You got 60 seconds..." I grinned, as she stepped aside so I could walk in. 60 seconds was all I needed... I sat down on the arm of sofa, and looked up her. "You not gonna sit down?" I asked.
"Just say whatever it is you came here to say...Don't try and drag your time out, you have 55 seconds left now..." She said seriously. "Suit yourself" I took a deep breath before I began. "What happened yesterday Lauren, was a huge misunderstanding. I don't know why, but that woman has had it out for me ever since I broke up with her. We're not together, and she means nothing to me...the only thing she is to me is a mistake, a night I wish I could take back..."