Played

Brielle POV

I traced the outline of his pecs with my acrylic nail, as I admired his mocha complexion. I watched him sleep peacefully and I smiled at the goofy expression on his face. I kissed his cheek, and began nibbling on his neck and ear. His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at me.

He wasn't supposed to stay the night, but one thing lead to another, and now he was in naked in my bed. "Morning..." He said groggily. I kissed him, and caressed the skin along his jaw line. "Morning babe."

"What time is it?" He sat up, and stretched. I looked over at the clock on my bedside table. "7:3-" He flung the satin duvet off of him, and jumped out of the bed, looking around for his clothes. "Shit! I'm gonna be late for work..." I watched him for a while, and then sat up and pouted. I allowed the duvet that was securely wrapped around my bust to drop, exposing my perky 36DD breasts.

He stopped putting on his pants, and stared at them. Confusion struck me when he walked over, and pulled the duvet up and over my nakedness. I flung it off, and crawled over on all fours, pulling him closer by the band of his boxer shorts.

Biting my bottom lip, I looked up at him seductively. "I'm gonna be late for wor-" I put my Index finger up to my lips and let the 'Sshhh...' Tattoo that adorned it, speak for itself. "When I'm finished with you, you won't even remember anything about work..." I cooed.

"There's money to be made Brielle..." I ignored his plea, as I took his member out, and started stroking it whilst looking up into his deep brown eyes. "So you're just going to leave me unsatisfied like Elijah always does..." I lied. He kissed his teeth.

"Don't mention his name around me..." He said annoyed. "Then prove to me that you can please me better than he can..." He looked down at me, and I stopped stroking. "Lay back..." I did as I was told, and waited for him to make the next move.

He stepped out of his jeans, and climbed on top of me, as he started kissing me with counterfeit love. "You love me?" He asked as he started kissing and biting on my neck. "You know I do..." I wrapped my legs around his waist and looked up into his eyes.

"Then don't ever compare me to the next man...especially the likes of him." He spewed. I looked up at him, unsure of what to think about what he had just said. "Do you love me?" I asked back, He nodded as he continued to gaze into my light brown eyes. "I need to hear the words come out of your mouth then..." He chuckled deeply. "I love you, Brielle Johansson..."

"Then do you promise to never hurt me?" I searched his eyes for an answer. "I promise..." We continued to kiss each other passionately, and I helped him take off his boxers. He slowly put it in, and my mouth parted as my eyes rolled to the back of my head. "Maaaarrrrrccccuuuussssss..." I moaned. He gritted his teeth, as he looked down at my distorted face. "I swear Brielle, If you don't tell Elijah about us, then I'm gonna be forced to cut you off...do you want us to stop fooling around?" He asked as he slowly took it out, and looked at me.

"Nooo...I-I'm gonna tell him, just give me some time...put it back in!" I said, annoyed. "You better, cuz I hate this sneaking around shit." He put it back in, and he smiled at the way my face distorted. I wanted to tell him to put an condom on, but I was too horny...not to mention it wouldn't feel the same. "I know you're gonna tell him, look at your face...you don't want this good dose of vitamin D cut off do yah? I bet he doesn't fuck you the way I do..." He bragged cockily.

He was right about that, Marcus was a beast in the bedroom. My moans got louder and louder, and I was almost at my peak. I heard footsteps outside of my bedroom, but I blocked them out. Nothing or no one was going to interrupt my orgasm!

"Brieelleeee..." I heard my mother call out my name from behind the door. We both looked at the door handle moving and he quickened his pace. "Ooo-" I let the beginning of a loud moan escape my mouth, before Marcus abruptly covered my mouth with his large hand.

There was an eerie silence, before my mom started banging on the door. "I know you're not fucking in my house?!Brielle! Open up this damn door now!" she shouted, as she proceeded to bang on the door like the police. The bed started moving and creaking, and my legs started to shake. I closed my eyes, and clawed at his back. Even with his hand over my mouth, my muffled cries of pleasure could still be heard.

A few seconds later Marcus grunted. He rested his head in the nook of my neck as we both breathed heavily. We recuperated for about 10 seconds before both jumping out of bed to find his things, it took about 30 seconds for him to find all of his stuff.

He kissed me on the forehead, as he opened up the window, and climbed out. I slipped on an oversized t-shirt, and looked over my room, making sure that everything was in place before I unlocked my door. "Mom wh-" I couldn't even finish what I was about to say, because my mother lunged forward and slapped the hell out of me.

She forced herself in to my room, and looked around. "You been fucking in my house?!" She screamed. "No!" I rubbed my face, as a single tear slid down my cheek. "Where is he?!" She asked as she looked under the bed. "There's no one in here..." I pleaded. She was trashing my room, trying to look for this 'mystery' guy.

"Do you think Im stupid?! I was once your age you know? I heard you Brielle! And to top it all off the room reeks of sex!" Just then a phone buzzed and we looked over to see an white iPhone 6 buzzing on top my bedside table. We both looked at each other, before making a move for it. She caught me off guard when she pushed me to the floor, and ran over to get it. Looking at the screen, she looked up at me. "You're messing with a boy who has girlfriend?" A girlfriend?!

"Who's Marcus, Brielle?!" She asked calmly, as she began to search his phone. What boy didn't have a password? Especially a cheating one?! I furrowed my eyebrows, trying to make something up. "A girlfriend?!"
"So what are you trying to say?! You're the innocent one in all of this! He just got a text from a girl named 'Tia', so I'm assuming that is his girlfriend..."

"What does the text say?" My attention undivided. "It says, 'Are we still on for our date tonight'?" So here he was forcing me to break it off with Elijah, when he had an girlfriend, the nerve of some of these niggas! Why did guys always want to have their cake and eat it too? I felt played, and I didn't even know why. Before I found out about his little side piece I was gonna go easy on him, but now he could forget that...

A/N
Thanks for all the views, notes and comments. I really appreciate them!😊

Do you think Brielle has a right to feel angry, about him hiding the fact that he has a girlfriend?