Scandalous Behaviour 2.0✌️: Continued

I ran downstairs, and looked around in search for Brielle. Opening up the front door, I exhaled, relieved she was just making her way out of the house. "Waaiiiit!" Brielle turned around to look at me, and sighed.

"Why were you going to leave without me?!" I said slighting raising my voice. She kissed her teeth, flipping her curls over her shoulder."Ermmm...Firstly Watch your tone when you're addressing me. And I did say if Elijah comes and you're not ready...I'm leaving." She stuck her slender index finger in my face.

Right then, and there I felt the urge to slap it away- pause did I just think about doing that?- I huffed, stabbing the pavement with the heels of my strappy sandals, as I followed closely behind her, she was strutting towards Elijah's BMW.

I got into the back of the car, as she got into the passenger seat. Putting on my seatbelt I felt a pair of eyes watch me. I looked up, only to be met with Elijah's amber eyes, glaring at me in the rear view mirror.

I rolled my eyes in disgust, looking away. However after a while I got bored of looking through the window, hoping he would be focusing on where he was going, I turned back around. To my displeasure he was still driving, whilst looking at me through the rear view mirror.

Growing irritated, I kissed my teeth loudly. "Watch the road, not me..." I murmured, Elijah smirked still looking at me through the mirror. He continued staring at me through the mirror, until we arrived outside the house where the party was being held.

When the car came to a stop, I broke away from the intense staring, and got out of the car. I sped up my pace, so I could get to the door and began knocking incessantly. "Yo, who the hell is knocking on my door like the bloodclart police!" I heard Mickel's Barritone voice complain from behind the door, and started giggling.

The door swung open, and he looked down at me, his eyes widening. A broad grin spread across his handsome face, replacing the grimace it displayed not too long ago. "Aye Lauren is that you!" He couldn't stop smiling, as he looked me over in disbelief.

"You look beauti-" the sound of a man clearing his throat, caused him to stop speaking. It was Elijah. Elijah barged past me, and dapped Mickel, bringing him in for a manly hug. "Wah gwarn fam?" Mickel averted his gaze, and finally acknowledged his friend.

"I'm calm still. You?" Elijah nodded. Out of no where a screaming Brielle shoves past the both of us with her arms spread open. "Miiiicccccckkkkkkeeeelllllll!?"Mickel scrunched his face up, as Brielle wrapped her arms around him, resting her head on his muscular chest;

As she gave him a bear hug, he looked down at me in adoration, winking. Annoyed, he gently pushed her off of him, mumbling something under his breath. Noticing the blatant hostility, I wondered what was up between the two of them.

Realising this she cut her eyes at Mickel, and flipped her hair over her shoulder, moving past him into the house party. "Your girl has no manners man..." He said chuckling and shaking his head. "That's why Lauren should've of been wifey..." My mouth flung open, and I quickly covered it with my hand.

Mickel grabbed my free one, spinning me around so that he could pull me back into his chest, I could feel his crotch grind into my backside, as we swayed side to side, his huge arms tightly wrapped around me. I was embarrassed, but I couldn't deny that it felt good to be in his embrace. "Now she's all mine...Eeeediot."

Shaking his head, Elijah laughed off his remark... Still Glaring at me as he pushed past us, so that he could get into the house. Mickel grinned as we followed behind Elijah into the dark house, his arms still wrapped tightly around me.

The house was jam packed with people. And we were struggling to get past them, as they danced and gyrated to the sound of 'Jump' by RDX. The boys who were leaning on the walls, broke their necks to catch a glimpse of me, whilst the females, annoyed that they weren't being watched anymore, turned their noses up, mean mugging me.