four.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*⠀⠀⠀⠀

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

monday's were always bland and boring, kind of like the cereal sitting in the bowl in front of him. he's been staring at the little circles and imagining a full plate of bacon and sausages instead, maybe if he tried hard enough they would appear — it didn't work, he already tried to make his boyfriend appear that way.

"are you having a staring contest with cheerios?" jimins voice broke him from his thoughts. the shorter boy was sitting on the counter with a bag of chips in his lap. he had stopped by his best friends apartment after school to keep the ravenette company.

"i lost." jungkook said, pushing the bowl away and holding his hands up to signal his friend.

jimin got the message and threw over the chips after shoving a handful into his mouth. he tried to say something, but it only resulted in muffled sounds and spilled crumbs over his thighs and floor.

"i understood none of that." jungkook said.

his friend got off the counter and struggled to swallow the large amount of snack in his mouth. the mop of hair on his head was newly died purple, it had faded from being pink after a while but he liked it too much to go back to a normal color. "i said," jimin repeated, "why are you eating breakfast at five in the afternoon?"

the younger just stuffed some chips into his mouth and shrugged, "i forgot what time it was." that was honestly the truth, after saying goodbye to taehyung this morning he just fell asleep and didn't bother to set an alarm.

"you're so lost when he's not around." jimin chuckled and stole the bag of chips back before skipping into the living room. he was still obsessed with the new couch and the way the seats had cup holders and could recline. jungkook recently replaced all the furniture in his apartment and made it look even more fancy. apparently his new years resolution is to 'level up his crib.' "i can't imagine how you'll be when he leaves for college."

it was a harmless remark, but it was one that hadn't even crossed the youngers mind — and it made jungkook freeze in his steps. after dropping out of high school at the end of last year he hasn't even considered anything else in regards to school. he didn't stop to think about what taehyung wanted to do after graduation.

"come on," jimin was still oblivious to the chaos he caused in his friends mind. "let's watch cartoons."

"you pick." jungkook said, making his way over and sliding into the seat right next to his friend. the shorter boy always cuddled, so he might as well get close now before jimin came crawling over half way through the episode. "you know me so well." he grinned and his eyes disappeared, picking his legs up to drape over the youngers.