sixty five.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

the apartment erupted in an echo of laughter as the door swung open and the two boys stumbled in. each carried a cardboard box filled to the top with various personal belongings, some were clothes and the other had more fragile items like plates and cups.

"you told me you liked sushi." bogum was practically wheezing by this point, he was trying to carry the box and look at the picture he took of his roommate back at the restaurant.

"i do!" taehyung argued back, it was a playful bicker and the two boys seemed to hit off better then expected. "i just didn't know you ordered the firecracker kind, it was way too spicy." he was pouting now, remembering the taste on his tongue and the burn down his throat. bogum was too busy laughing his ass off to help get water, plus he really needed to take a picture of the poor boys face.

their giggles quieted down, boxes being left by the door while leftovers made their way to the collection already started in the fridge. it was getting close to midnight, and taehyung just now remembered what he promised to do. "shit, i was suppose to call my mom." he said, grabbing his coat and trying to find his phone in the pocket.

"my mom is expecting to hear from me too." bogum said while checking his phone as well.

as if she read his mind, taehyungs phone lit up and his mother's name flashed across the screen. his brows furrowed for a moment, she usually didn't facetime him, he's not even sure she knew how to do that. shrugging, taehyung hit the answer button, waiting a second before seeing his mothers face full the screen.

the angle was low, showing mostly her chin and reading glasses perched on the edge of her nose. "is it working?" her voice was quiet, "honey can you hear me?" she asked a lot louder.

taehyung smiled and held his own phone up a bit higher to show his face well, "yeah, hey mom it's working."

he didn't know she had a guest sitting beside her on the couch, the boy was way too quiet and peeking over, scared that the sound of his heart beating so rapidly could be heard through the phone. the ravenette didn't realize how much he missed his voice.

"oh this is neat." mrs. kim was smiling wide, holding her phone up more and laughing a bit at the way technology has came. "you look so nice sweetie, did you eat well?" she asked.

taehyung nodded and fixed his bangs, a habit to keep his hands busy. "yeah we just got back, there was a sushi place not too at away."

"oh that's nice, i made some kebabs and had some just now." she was still smiling, and the extreme giddiness didn't go unnoticed by her son. he even raised an eyebrow, just nodding and watching his mother curiously, "why are you being weird." he asked.

"kim taehyung be nice." she said, and it was that tone that he knew would've been followed with a light smack to the back of his head. "like i said, i had kebabs."