thirty two.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

they've been on the road for nearly an hour already, the destination not quite known by every party in the vehicle — given there was only two of them there.

"it's not that big of a deal." taehyung tried again. he was scrolling through the youngers phone and trying to figure out where they were going based on their location in the maps app.

jungkook however, did think it was a big deal. "no. that couch was the nicest one in the magazine." he said.

after going to a few stores, they weren't able to find the couch they picked out for taehyungs new apartment in tokyo. apparently the younger didn't know how to take no for an answer.

"yeah but there was that white one too." taehyung reminded his boyfriend.

the boy just shook his head and merged onto the highway. "nah, white couches get too dirty too soon and i doubt you'll have time to clean it when you're so busy with school work and stuff." jungkook was getting very into this whole apartment decorating spree.

"here we are." he said, pulling into the shopping plaza. there weren't too many cars in the lot, thankfully not that busy on a wednesday afternoon. taehyung missed school that day with his mother's permission, the two of them allowed to shop as long as they were back home in time for the dinner she was making for them all.

the two boys got out of the jeep and walking into the shopping center, stores all next to each other that they passed to get to the department store on one end. "i called ahead of time and they said they have it for us." jungkook smiled proudly and reached for the brunettes hand, the older nodding and swinging their arms gently as they walked.

"it's not going to fit in your jeep though?" taehyung said. neither of them or their friends owned a truck they could borrow, and he wasn't sure how they'd bring it to tokyo. he simply assumed they would shop there.

"no silly," jungkook kissed the boys temple, "we'll order it here and then the stores in tokyo will have it there for us." he explained.

taehyung nodded slowly, but his eyebrows still furrowed and he looked up at the younger, "but then why would we have to drive to all the stores to see it if we're just getting one there?"

maybe it was simpler in the raven haired males mind, or maybe he was better at doing odd things to busy the thoughts he didn't want to have. it seemed obvious to him as they entered the furniture store. "so we can sit on it."

"sit on it." taehyung repeated. they walked passed many couches, different colors and styles with decorative pillows that didn't really match anything. jungkook nodded again and tugged the boy a little more as he spotted the nice black one they both picked out. "yes, gotta make sure it's comfortable."