seventy five.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

all the red was a little stressful, and not really expected until he was able to adjust his eyes and realize what's all been going on in the last couple hours.

the bed he was on wasn't his, and the smell of that air freshener wasn't his, and the ceiling he stared at definitely wasn't his because there wasn't a brownie stain in the shape of a pig from when jimin wanted to see if it would stick.

then it all came back. tokyo.

im in japan. jungkook finally realized.

gosh he hasn't slept so well in so long, and maybe he should thank the boy that was currently cuddled against his chest. jungkook looked down, saw that familiar fluffy head of brown hair, and his arms tightened a little more around the boys small waist.

the raventte looked at all the red notifications on his phone again, debating on whether or not it could be worth it to move from this position. it wasn't until taehyungs phone started to vibrate also and mom flashed across the screen. jungkook internally gasped and reached forward for the device.

"hello." he said, not even bothering to pay attention to the one he woke up.

taehyung had slipped off his chest, landing against the pillows and jolting awake. "what happened." the poor boy sat up with tired eyes and tired to figure out where he was. "look who is that?"

"your mom." he said quickly before going back to the call. taehyung watched as the boy giggled and said something about kebabs.

"what is she saying? give me my phone." the older boy asked, now crawling over on his knees to try and take the device.

jungkook was being a brat, and stood on the bed of course, "oh wow! you're going to have to record that episode for me, i can't believe she would do such a thing to her husband." he said, listening to mrs. kim just sigh and agree with his words. she had watched the latest release of a tv show they started, it was an honest mistake to accidentally turn on the channel and watch it without the boy, but the teasers were just too good to miss it.

"jungkook give me my mom!" taehyung demanded, a baby pout on his lips as he tugged on the boys sweatpants.

the younger was holding onto the top of his pants to keep them from ending up around his ankles, finally handing the phone down to the boy after saying a quick goodbye. taehyung was ready to get straight to the center subject, "you knew he was coming?" it was almost a playful accusation.

mrs. kim would never lie. "i gave him your address honey." she said.

taehyung thought he would make some sassy remark or be a little dramatic, but he just nicely crossed his legs as he sat on the bed. "thank you." he said it quickly, but she heard.

they talked for a minute or two more, it seemed like longer but soon both parties had things to do. taehyung hung up first, leaving his phone on top of the bed and trying to find the ravenette after he disappeared somewhere. "jungkook." he said, walking into the kitchen.

"here." he came from poking his in the fridge for something to eat. that's all they seemed to do now a days. "i'm hungry." jungkook stated the obvious.

"there's poptarts." taehyung said, sitting on a stool and watching the boy with his chin in his palm.

jungkook was all giddy now, going to the pantry with a bounce in his step to get the breakfast item. he pulled out the blue box and then the silver wrapping. taehyung was still watching him, and he saw the confusion on the youngers face as he took out one of the poptarts. "there's no icing on any of these?"

"oh yeah i licked it off." taehyung smiles.

"weirdo."

"you're a weirdo."

"no, you are."

"you filmed yourself gluing doritos to jimin when he had orange hair so he could be entirely one color." taehyung pointed out.

jungkook just shrugged and put the poptarts back, "quality content, what can i say."

the older male just giggled and swayed back and forth on the stool, watching the other stay in the kitchen on the other side of the counter. a thought appeared in his mind, staring at jungkook making it come about, and he had to ask. "hey kook." taehyung said.

"hm?" the mentioned boy was scrolling through his phone and not looking up just yet.

that didn't keep taehyung from smiling, knowing the reaction he'd get, because he knew this boy too well. they were made for each other, he could practically guess what the younger was thinking at all times.

"will you be my boyfriend again?" he said it.

and jungkook responded the way he knew he would — his head snapping up to look at taehyung, fluffy bangs bouncing at the sudden action, and those pretty eyes looking so bright and wide and just trying to figure out what he just heard.

"wait wait wait," jungkook was shaking his head, his phone now on the counter and hands waving in the air dramatically. "i'm suppose to ask that, what in the fuck do you think you're doing?"

it was overly dramatic, but it was jungkook, and taehyung giggled watching as he kept walking over and shaking his head. "i'm suppose to ask." the younger boy said, "i'm the guy anyways."

"excuse me?" taehyung wasn't actually offended, the playful smile giving this away.

jungkook was standing beside him now, "you know what i mean, we're both guys but like, i'm the guy guy, you know the top guy." he knew he should quit talking but at the same time that has never really been his strong suit.

"it's 2019 kook, anyone can ask whoever they want if they want to date." taehyung said.

the boy was still pouting, a little stomp to follow and taehyung was going to tease him about his 'top guy' behavior not seemingly so accurate right now. "but i had a whole idea." jungkook said.

"just save that for the next time we break up and then get back together." it was a good thing taehyung was still being playful. there was no way they'd leave each other again. "so, boyfriends?"

"boyfriends." jungkook nodded and happily moved his hands around the boys waist. their foreheads were touching, and their noses barely brushed each other. "this means i can stay right? because there's no way in hell im trying long distance between tokyo and seoul."

taehyung laughed and nodded, his eyes were closed and he was practically begging to be kissed already, "stay forever." he said, and jungkook smiled also, just before pressing their mouths together.

they kissed, and it was soft, and it was short, but it was everything both would ever want. jungkook was the first to pull away, and his tongue came out to lick his bottom lip.
"you did lick the icing off the poptarts."

taehyung shoved his boyfriend with a laugh and hopped off the stool. "shut up, we can go buy more."

"good," the ravenette said, also remembering the long list of gifts he had to buy, "i need to get stuff for the dweebs back home." he wondered what jimin and hoseok were up to.

and that's how they ended up spending the day in tokyo, lost in the stores and restaurants trying to taste everything and buy all the souvenirs. while one hand was occupied holding the other boys, they each tried to carry all their bags with the one they had left. it was a day full of laughs and everything else cheesy and cliche. it was a day that would resemble all the ones to follow.

⠀ ⠀

——