seventy four.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

the last scene of high school musical three was playing when their eyes fluttered open. music echoed in the small living room and the sun had already risen to shine through the open curtains. it had to have been noon already.

"i was wondering when you two would wake up." it was bogum.

the boy was sitting on an armchair, snacking on stale doritos and finishing the movie that the two others never got to. taehyung was the first to sit up, not realizing how he was smothering jungkook against the cushions. "fuck i'm cold now." the younger said, feeling the absence of the other once he stopped laying on his chest, "oh and that's my dick." he groaned.

taehyung gasped and moved his knee, standing from the couch and smiling down at the boy, "sorry." he giggled.

"hey, you're facetime dude." jungkook pointed at bogum, once he was able to rub the sleep from his eyes and sit up straight.

bogum just nodded and pointed at him back, "and you're youtube dude." he said.

"and i'm hungry dude. what's for breakfast?" taehyung asked, going into the kitchen and opening up the fridge. again, there wasn't much, and apparently they had already gotten into their college boy roles with old beer and empty takeout containers littering everywhere. "doritos?" bogum said, walking up behind his roommate and offering him the bag.

"pass, how was your date last night?" taehyung asked, nudging the boys shoulder and wiggling his eyebrows.

bogum just rolled his eyes and ate another doritos. "i don't kiss and tell."

"so you kissed!"

"did you?"

"no." taehyung was blushing.

"liar." bogum grinned, "i'll leave you guys alone." he said, before disappearing down the hall and eventually leaving the apartment minutes later. taehyung just walked back to the couch, seeing the ravenette already snoozing again.

"kookie, my tummy is making noises." the brunette pouted, poking the boys thigh to get him to wake up.

jungkook just opened his arms, a silent plea for him to lay down again. taehyung did as he was told, falling a little dramatically and making the younger groan as well. "fix it." he continued to pout about wanting food.

"how about we lay for ten minutes." jungkook spoke with his usual deep and raspy morning voice, "then you can show me some breakfast places around here."

"hm, you lay here." taehyung said, squeezing the boy a little bit tighter for a second before letting going and kissing his cheek, "i'm gonna shower first." he got off the younger and started for the hall towards his room, "i'll leave the door unlocked."