five.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*⠀⠀⠀⠀

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

it seemed like a second had only passed by, but that definitely wasn't the case, and taehyung was already back in the library with his friend sitting across from him. a box of honey buns lay open between them on top of multiple textbooks that should've been opened, instead the boys were still trying to finish a homework assignment for physics that they were sadly behind on.

"dude this sucks." jimin said for the tenth time in five minutes. he tossed his pen across the study room and sat back in the wooden seat, "i'm dropping out like jungkook."

"no you're not." taehyung said, still writing equations and numbers on the paper without looking up from his work.

"why not?" jimin tried to argue. maybe it was his favorite hobby.

the brunette took the bait and finally set his own pen down, "because jungkook is a dummy who has money so he can do shit like that." taehyung explained.

"you have money." jimin pointed out, somehow thinking that made it okay for people to just not get an education anymore.

taehyung chuckled and started to finish the problem again, his attention span has been getting better. "yeah but i want to go to film school." he said. this wouldn't be the first time they talked about it, according to jimin the plan was for taehyung to become a famous film producer so he could star as the lead in whatever movie his best friend was making.

"you know there's no film universities in seoul." jimin looked over at his pen and considered going to pick it up, but he thought against it and started to play with a paper clip instead.

"i know." the brunette mumbled, silently wondering why his friend wouldn't be quiet and start helping with their homework.

"have you talked to jungkook about your plans?" the shorter boy continued with his list of questions that seemed to keep coming.

taehyung seemed to finally have had enough, "i didn't know i had to since thats so far away, now can we please study?" it was almost a beg, he certainly didn't want to talk about this right now. good thing jimin was well trained when it came to taking hints.

"can we just go get food." jimin pushed the textbooks away and leaned his head down on the table. all his energy was spent and there was no more room for numbers in his head since now there was only the only thought of food was in there.

"fuck it." taehyung dropped his things back into his backpack before standing up and grabbing the honey buns box. "you're paying." he said as jimin grinned from finally getting his way. it didn't even matter that he had to pay.

"should we text jungkook to meet up with us?" jimin asked as the two boys left the library and headed out to the car.

taehyung opened the drivers door and got in, "he just tweeted about going live so he'll be busy until 3 am." he knew his boyfriend too well, there was no way he'd look away from the computer screen until the sun was coming back up again.

it was kind of funny how true that was, the way his soft skin was glowing from the light of his laptop in the dark room. jungkook was doing just that, sitting comfortably amongst multiple blankets with empty candy wrappers around him and his laptop placed on his thighs.

a little giggle broke the silence as he read some of the funny comments on his latest upload, it was all crackhead remarks and everything he wanted. "i'm saving that one for later." jungkook was talking to himself and screenshotting certain comments for a future video to talk about them.

he occasionally looked at his phone, waiting for a text or call from a certain boy, only to get nothing. jungkook frowned, but it didn't last, because he was soon leaning back against his pillows and continuing to read the comments.

the sound of his phone ringing broke his thoughts and the silence in his apartment, a little excited gasp following.

seokjins name flashed across his screen and he tried to ignore the slight twinge of disappointment in his chest. he really wanted to talk to taehyung.

"hello hyung." jungkook said.

"kookie my boy!" jin's voice was loud through the phone and he could practically imagine the elder waltzing around his grand kitchen in a robe and wine glass in hand. "you wanna be in a video this weekend?"

the ravenette hummed and looked at his phone for a second, he was hoping to see something from his boyfriend. part of him wanted to hang out this weekend, but the older would probably be busy studying. "sure, what are we doing?"

"well," jin started, a smile already grew on his face as he looked over at the tall boy walking in with two guinea pigs placed carefully in his arms, "namjoon wants to do a cooking contest again, but for the baby guineas this time."

namjoon carefully placed the little pets on the floor and took the phone from his boyfriend, "i've found my new favorite youtube channel, it's this lady that makes safe food for pets." namjoon explained with a tone full of genuine enthusiasm. it was difficult not to listen to him talk and not smile the entire time.

"i'm so going to kick your ass." jungkook laughed and opened up a new tab to search up the channel his hyung was talking about. he was a sore loser, so of course he was about to do a bunch of research.

"we can film something for your channel too." jin said after taking his phone back. the two boyfriends stood together in the kitchen and watched their guinea pigs scurry around their feet. "you come up with an idea."

"bet." jungkook grinned and the thoughts started to pour through his mind already, whatever he could think of that would get the views and bring them all a good time during the filming process. it wouldn't be a good video if they didn't actually care about the content.

"i'll text you saturday morning." he added before the two said their goodbyes, which obviously included namjoon shouting his own goodbye to make sure he was also heard. jin just laughed at his boyfriend and the ravenette just wished his was here with him too.

⠀ ⠀

——