nineteen.

˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*

˚*•̩̩͙•̩̩͙

the lights were off and they sat with just the glow of his phone washing over their tired features. a soft chuckle escaped and the younger realized he was loving that sound more and more.

"i can't believe you posted that." taehyung was still looking at the picture on his boyfriends instagram. the likes and comments were blowing up and as embarrassed he was over his exposed ass, he was kind of enjoying the compliments. "you took the picture." jungkook said, his head was still on the brunettes shoulder while he watched the older scroll through the app and keep refreshing to read the comments.

"it was just suppose to be for my eyes only." taehyung nudged his boyfriend, he was very thankful for the fact that it was dark in the bedroom.

"and for my hands only?" jungkook asked. the blankets hid what the older felt, the ravenettes palms moving lower to slip beneath his pajamas shorts. it only took a second for taehyungs cheeks to turn pink, hiding his face against the youngers neck.

little kisses were left the skin, anything to ignore the furious blush on his face as his boyfriend kept getting handsy under the sheets. "kookie." taehyung whined below the boys ear, scooting even closer if that was even possible.

"hmm, yes baby." jungkooks voice was low and raspy, his head tilted back and eyes closed as he only focused on the feeling of the light kisses being left on his neck.

"that feels good." taehyung bit back a moan but couldn't help the desperate whine his voice seemed to stay in. jungkook obviously noticed this, smirking to himself while his hands continued to move over the boys ass.  "good enough for you to stay?"

"stay?" taehyung repeated, "what makes you think i'm leaving?" the sweet little mood going on in his head had disappeared, only concerned about the sudden choice of words from his boyfriend. he was less drunk now, but still a little odd.

"you're graduating." jungkook has a pout in now, hands back on the boys waist as he settled with a close hug under the warmth of the bedsheets covering the two. "that means you're leaving to go be smart somewhere else."

taehyung reached up to play with the ravenettes hair, knowing very well that it calmed the boy when he feels stressed. there have been countless night of editing where taehyung would simply sit on the boys lap and play with his hair. "that's so far away." he whispered. it wasn't what he wanted to talk about right now.

"it's four months away." jungkook said. apparently that was a small amount of time.

he decided to sit up now, pushing off the youngers chest to look him in the eyes. "has this been bothering you a lot recently?" taehyung asked.

a little frown was there, preventing the usual bright smile on those thin lips from showing. jungkook wanted his boyfriend to play with his hair again. "the thought has occasionally crossed my mind." he admitted.

taehyung wasn't sure what to say to that. there really wasn't much to say about something that was bound to happen. instead of adding to the worry, he simply leaned forward and kisses the youngers forehead, snuggling into his side and closing his eyes once feeling those arms around his body once again.

it seemed to bother him for most of that night, keeping him awake even after hearing the other boys breath slow and soon soft snores follow. good, taehyung thought, he needs the sleep. he may or may not have slept at all, but taehyung was suddenly blinking as the sun started to show through the curtains and wash them in yellow.

"too bright." jungkook mumbled, his arm was over his eyes while the other refused to let go of the older.

"i got it." taehyung said. he pulled himself away from his boyfriend and the bedsheets tangled around their legs, just to go close the curtains some more and leave the room completely. the ravenette laying in the bed had his eyes covered, but he heard the door open and shut. "tae, baby?" he asked to no one.

the boy came back in a moment later, water in hand with a small bottle of pain reliever as well. the smile on the youngers face was a good thing to see in the morning. "here you go." taehyung sat on the edge of the bed and handed the two pills over, waiting for jungkook to toss them back before reaching for the glass of water.

"thank you." he said after taking a sip, "what are your plans for today?" jungkook set the glass on the nightstand and automatically reached for the brunette, gently tugging him closer so the boy was placed nicely in his lap. "library?" he guessed.

"no." taehyung was quick to say. there was no way he was going to leave now and study some more, not after listening to jungkook mention him leaving. there was no way that was happening. "let's do something today."

"are you asking me out on a date?" jungkooks lips turned up into a playful smirk, pecking the boys cheek. "usually i'm the one making you blush." he teased his boyfriend who now squirmed on his lap, light giggles filling the room as taehyung tried to get away from those tickling hands attacking his waist.

"i don't blush." he managed to get out between light laughs, finally separating himself from the younger and grabbing a pillow in defense. jungkook just rose an eyebrow and leaned forward to gently brush over the olders cheekbone, "then what's that?"

taehyung hit him with the pillow lightly, "shut up." the blush was very evident on his cheeks. it always seemed to be when they were around each other.

"come on," jungkook pushed the covers off himself and held his hand out for the brunette to take, "let's get ready for our date."

some would think it would get old by now, always being around each other and already have been on many dates together — but that didn't stop the wide smile on taehyungs face or the excited flutter inside his tummy as he grabbed his boyfriend hand and they ran into the bathroom together. maybe that's how you know you're in love, when it's days like this that seem mundane in nature, but with that one person it feels like it couldn't get any better. maybe love was finding light in the simplest of things, in the glass of water brought to bed by the boy you'd do anything for, or in the little flick of the youngers finger over his boyfriends chin when a little toothpaste dribbled past his lips.

taehyung smiled as they brushed their teeth, hips touching and eyes meeting through the mirror. they almost looked like little boys having a sleep over rather then two young adults getting ready for a date.

it didn't matter what they looked like though. it didn't even matter where they would end up in time. their love was more then an appearance or a distance, it would make it. jungkook would make sure of it.

⠀ ⠀

——