Permission

Colby POV
I was sitting backstage and I was watching Rebecca do a promo on Natalya and she looked so good in her promo.
So I needed to decide how to propose to Rebecca so I went to someone who knew Rebecca well and that was Ashley.
Colby: Hey Ashley can I talk to you for a second alone?
Ashley: Okay what did you do?
Colby: Nothing yet but I was wondering if you would help me?
Ashley: With what?
Colby: I was wondering if you can get Rebecca's phone for me?
Ashley: Okay why?
Colby: Do you promise not to tell Rebecca?
Ashley: Yes!
Colby: Well I want to ring Ken Rebecca's dad and ask if he would be okay marrying their daughter.
Ashley: OMG you're proposing to Rebecca
Colby: Can you lower your voice everyone is going to hear you.
Ashley: I will go get her phone now for you.
Colby: Thank you
So Ashley went into the locker room when Rebecca turns up
Rebecca: Hey babe
Colby: Hey babe
So I was hugging Rebecca and I saw Ashley with the mobile phone and Ashley gave me the phone while I was hugging Becky.
Colby: Alright babe I have to get ready for my match I will see you later.
Rebecca: Okay I love you
Colby: I love you too

As I was kissing Rebecca I was starting to get nervous because I was about to make the most important call ever in my life. I watched Rebecca head in the locker room I knew that I would have 20 minutes until she relized that her phone was gone so I called her dad.
Ken: Hello sweetheart.
Colby: Hello Ken.
Ken: Colby what are you doing with my daughter's phone?
Colby: Well I wanted to ask you a question about Rebecca ?
Ken: What is it lad?
Colby: I was wondering if I could get your permission to marry your daughter?
Ken: Yes Colby we are so excited for you two and I know that you love her so much that you would fight everything for her.
Colby: Thank you Ken I have to hang up before she knows her phone is gone
Ken: Alright go make my daughter happy Colby
Colby: I will

I knocked on Rebecca's locker room and luckily Ashley answers and I gave her the phone and she then put it back on her bag. Ashley looked at me like she wanted to know what Ken said.
Colby: He said yes.
So now that the hardest part was over now came the easiest part and that was asking Rebecca to be his wife.

I planned for us to go to Hawaii for 12 days and that's when I was going to it.