Ireland

Rebecca's POV
Today was Christmas Day and Colby and I were in Ireland staying with my mom and I woke up in bed. I looked at him and then I looked at my ring on my finger. So I moved closer to him and I kissed him on the lips he immediately woke up.
Colby: Good morning honey merry Christmas.
Rebecca: Good morning and merry Christmas.
Colby: What time is it?
Rebecca:It's 7:00 am but I'm glad that you're awake I want your opinion on something.
Colby: Oh okay what is it?
Rebecca: How would you like to get married tomorrow?
Colby: Really what about my family?
Rebecca: Here is what I thought we can get eloped here in Ireland and then have a wedding in Iowa for our family and friends.
Colby: So you're parents don't know what you are planning?
Rebecca: No they will come to the one in Iowa. So what do you say do you want me as your wife?
Colby: Yes I love that you want our real marriage just between us for a while.

The whole day was really busy Rebecca was having fun catching up with her aunts and uncles meanwhile Colby was having fun trying to understand Rebecca's family. They all left and that's when Rebecca found two rings in her room and she put them on the dresser.
Rebecca was already in bed waiting for Colby and she smiled at him as he got into bed and cuddled her and kissed her on the cheek.
Colby: I cannot wait for tomorrow how are we going to do it.
Rebecca: I'm going to tell my mom that I'm going to show you around.
Colby: That's my girl I'm going love calling you my wife and you are my forever.
Rebecca: Colby the reason why i want to elope because I want it to be special and when we have Children we can tell them mommy and daddy got married in secret before they got married in public.
Colby kissed Rebecca hard on the lips.
Rebecca: I love your beautiful lips.
Colby: I love you my beautiful wife's lips.
That word alone sent shivers down her spine and she went to sleep so peaceful in Colby's arms because she knew that the faster she went to sleep the faster she would be Mrs Colby Daniel Lopez.

The next morning she woke up and Colby wasn't there so she started to get dressed for the wedding. So she wore a short tea length white dress and she came down and went into the kitchen were her mom was.
Annette: He is going to loose his mind.
Rebecca:That's the plan. Do you know where he went?
Annette: He went to the store with Richie.
Rebecca: Okay I'm going to take Colby around Ireland and be his tour guide.
Annette: Okay sweetheart I'm sure he will love it.
About 15 minutes later Colby comes back with Richie and he walked into the lounge room and saw her in the white dress.
Rebecca: Are you ready to go?
Colby: Yes.
Richie: Where are you going?
Rebecca: I'm going to take Colby to some of my favourite places in Ireland.
Richie: Okay have fun.

When Rebecca and Colby got in the car they looked at each other and they knew that they were doing the right thing.
Colby: How are we going to hide our rings?
Rebecca: We will find a way.
So they arrived at the court house they got out of the car and walked into the court house hand in hand and saw a justice of the peace.
They were married in 5 minutes.
Colby: After you Mrs. Lopez.
Rebecca: Thankyou Mr. Lopez.
They were sitting in the car and Colby took a picture of him and Rebecca kissing.
Rebecca: So tell me something?
Colby: What?
Rebecca: What is your wife like because I would love to meet her?
Colby: My wife is the most gorgeous woman in the world and my wife is a hottie in the WWE. I felt in love with her from the first time we kissed and I got to wrestle with her and I knew then that she would be my wife.
Rebecca kissed Colby she was happy.