Wrestlemaina 41

Rebecca was in the crowd pregnant and she was going to watch her husband main event Wrestlemania for the first time. Rebecca walked backstage and spent some time with him in his locker room.
Colby: I'm so happy that you came to watch me.
Rebecca: I wouldn't want to miss it for the world and you were there for me you are my husband and soon be the father of these children.
Colby: Do you know what the best thing I ever did?
Rebecca: I could think of a few things but what is the best thing that you ever did.
Colby: The best thing I ever did was kissing you at Royal Rumble because after I kissed you I knew that you had stolen my heart and I didn't want it back.
Rebecca stood up and hugged and kissed Colby.
Rebecca: You're my home and I wouldn't want to change it.

So it was time Rebecca headed back out to the area to her seat next to Joshy in the first row and she looked nervous so Joshy took her hand and said 'Remember he is doing it because of you'. Rebecca calmed down and saw Roman Reigns come out with the title and then she saw Colby entrance and it made her smile and then when she saw Colby and what he was wearing she couldn't help but blush.
Rebecca: I cannot believe that he has my jacket on.
Joshy: They made one for him weeks ago and he showed me and I laughed.
Rebecca: Why?
Joshy: After the match you should read what's on the back I mean you can't see it now because of his hair but it's true.
Rebecca was so interested of what was on the back of Colby's jacket that she missed the start of the match.

30 minutes later and both Colby and Roman was killing it and Roman was going for a spear and Colby counted it and did a pedigree. But he wanted to make sure so he did a stomp and won at this point he was in tears but I also was in tears. Colby goes out of the ring and makes his way to me and I hugged him and kissed him. He then lifted my left hand showing everyone that I married him it was very sweet.
Rebecca goes back stage an grabs Colby's jacket and reads the back 'The Mans Man' she just smiled and laughed.
Colby: What are you laughing at Mrs.Lopez?
Rebecca: You I was just reading the back of your jacket.
Colby: I thought for Wrestlemania that I could pay tribute to a woman who changed the wrestling world.
Rebecca: I love you so much and I'm sure if Becky Lynch was here she would love it to.
Colby: Wait do you know where Becky is?
Rebecca: I heard of the grapevine that she got married to this sexy guy and now is having twins with this sexy guy.
Colby grabbed her face and kissed her.

I hope you loved this book I think that this is the last chapter Thank you so much for reading it. It means a lot to me.
I have a new book out called it's always been you go check it out.