Colby's retirement

Colby knew that his time to hang the boots because he was no longer performing at the standard that he had set him self. So when Raw came to Davenport he knew that he wanted to retire in front of his wife and five kids so they can be part of his retirement.
He knew that he wanted his wife and kids in the ring with him so he went to his final meeting with Triple H and Stephanie.
Triple H: Have you figured out how you want to retire?
Colby: Yes I would like Rebecca and my Children in the ring so I can show the whole world the next generation.
Triple H: If your kids do become wrestlers it will work well for promos and that would be used in a cool way they will probably be like Charlotte Flair.
Colby: That's why I want to do it I want to help my kids succeed in anything they want to do.

So standing in gorilla holding Rebecca's hand looking at my amazing kids I knew that retirement was the right thing for me and for my family.
I hear my theme music and I let go of Rebecca's hand and make my way down the ring and grabbed a microphone and address the WWE universe.
Colby: I came out here tonight to retire because I cannot perform to the level that you deserve to me to perform for you guys. Right now I want to thank you the wwe universe for cheering me or booing me and I would also like to thank wwe because if it wasn't for you I wouldn't have my wife or my five children.

Rebecca's music hits and she walks out with all five children.
Colby: WWE universe this is my children:
Savanna
Logan
Oliver
Grace and Quinn.
They will be the future and one of them will wrestle just like mummy or daddy.
Rebecca kisses Colby and they head out of the ring where he hugged his mom and waved goodbye to the wwe universe.