New years eve

Christmas had been and gone and Rebecca and Colby had to go back to work. And they wanted to throw a New Years party because they both knew that 2019 had been great for them both.
In 2019 Rebecca main evented Wrestlemaina and the first woman to win the main event at wrestlemania. She became the first woman to be on espn magazine and the first woman on the cover of 2k20 along side Roman Reigns. She became the longest reigning RAW woman's champion and along the way she found the love of her life and got engaged. She also won the royal rumble. The first woman to hold the up up down down title. She was number one picked for raw at the draft.

Colby started of this year with winning the royal rumble and then he said goodbye to the shield and then he beat Brock Lesnar for the universal championship and became a fighting champion. He started dating Rebecca and he dropped his title at extreme rules and then got the title back at summer slam whilst everyone was hating him online. Saying that he wasn't good enough and the he won the tag team titles with Braun Strowman and the got more hate from the hell in a cell. He got engaged to the love of his life. Lost the universe title to the fiend at crown jewel. Then he joined forces with AOP and now is a baddie.

So the party was back stage at Raw and the invited everyone on the roster. So the room was packed with wwe superstars and Colby went up to Rebecca and grabbed her hand and they were counting down to 2020.
3... 2... 1...
Happy new year everyone shouts and Colby was just looking in Rebecca's eyes.
Colby: Happy new year
Rebecca kisses him.
Rebecca: What do you want to do this year?
Colby: I don't know but I definitely want to make you a Lopez this year.
Rebecca: I cannot wait until I can call you my husband.