Finding out

After survivor series Rebecca felt sick so she went to see Colby and ask if she could go home.
Rebecca: Hey babe are you ready to go I'm not feeling well.
Colby: Yeah are you okay?
Rebecca: I think I'm getting the flu.
Colby: Alright lets go.

They went back to the hotel room and she ran to the bathroom and started to throw up. Colby knocked on the door and came in to see that Rebecca had been sick.
Colby: Babe I think you need to go to the doctor.
Rebecca: Yeah can you call one for me and can you get me water please?
Colby got Rebecca's water and he left her in the bathroom while he called the doctor.

20 minutes later Rebecca is on the bed cuddling with Colby and they hear a knock on the door. Colby got up and answered the door it was the doctor, so Colby and the doctor went to see Rebecca.
Doctor: Hello Mrs.Lopez what can I do for you?
Rebecca: I feel tired and I have vomited twice.
Doctor: I think I know what your problem is when was the last time you got your period?
Rebecca: I'm 3 weeks late
So the doctor ran a pregnancy test and he said
Doctor: Congratulations Mr and Mrs Lopez you're pregnant.

So the doctor left and Colby hugged her and said:
Colby: I know that you're in your prime and if you aren't ready to have a baby I will understand if you want to give the baby up.
Rebecca: Yes this wasn't the plan but I'm ready to be a mom to this baby but I want you to know that once we have this baby I'm retiring from WWE.
Colby: You don't have to retire.
Rebecca: I have achieved so much and I want to be a full time mom and when you're on TV I can tell her or him that's daddy.
Colby: Don't worry our child will know about you too.
Rebecca: I love you husband
Colby: I love you more wife.

Brollins one shots On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara