Dinner

WWE had a dinner for Connors cure and Colby and Rebecca both wanted to go because they had kids and couldn't imagine their children sick. From day one Colby and Rebecca wanted to support Connors cure.
Colby walked out in a black suit and Rebecca wore a green jumpsuit. Colby grabbed her hand and walked to the car. They drove 30 minutes to the event and when they arrived Colby grabbed Rebecca's hand and they sat at their table.

The table that they are on had the four horsewomen on it.
Rebecca: Surely they would put us together with our husbands.
Ashley: I'm glad that they put us together because all Tonight we can be friends like we used to.
Pam: And we can get to know your husband Ashley.
Mercy: Witch by the way congratulations on the marriage.
Ashley: We eloped just like Rebecca and Colby did.
Pam: No they didn't they had a wedding with their family and close friends. I was her bridesmaid.
Rebecca: Confession time we eloped in Ireland after he proposed the only one who knew was Ashley.
Mercy: What you got married in Ireland ?
Colby: Yes and she was so gorgeous too.

The event went on and Stephanie went on stage and thanked everyone for coming.
Stephanie: I would like to invite 2 people up here on stage. First The manBecky Lynch and her husband The architect Seth Rollins.
Rebecca and Colby walked on stage confused and stood there while Stephanie was talking.
Stephanie: Becky and Seth are the 2 most popular people and I'm glad to announce that these two have been awarded the connors the crusher award tonight. They both have been a light for all of those kids.
Stephanie hands the trophy to Becky while Seth goes up to the microphone.
Colby: We are genuinely shocked we always love going to the hospital and seeing kids who are sick. And when I have been in past I couldn't imagine what these parents are going through with their children and now when I go I understand because Rebecca and I have 2 beautiful children and I would be doing everything in my power to get them better again just like all of these parents. Rebecca and I are just happy that we can cheer your children up.

As they left the event Colby and Rebecca went home and he saw her kiss her kids in bed.
Colby: Mrs Lopez can I talk to you?
Rebecca: Yes Mr Lopez.
Colby: I meant what I said tonight.
Rebecca: I know and I love you. I'm glad that you're my husband and the father of my children.
Colby: I love you too so Mrs Lopez would you like to sleep with me?
Rebecca: Yes but I should let you know that it's not just me and you tonight.
Colby: You want the children to sleep with us?
Rebecca: Colby it's the perfect time to tell you.
Colby: Tell me what?
Rebecca: I'm pregnant.
Colby hugged Rebecca and kissed her.