Fastlane

10 March 2019
Colby's POV.
I had been dating Rebecca for a couple of weeks it was the happiest time of my life. But we were about be tested of our love for each other.
So I had a meeting with wwe and we got told that the shield would have one last match together and I started to hug my brothers.

Dean: Guys 7 years ago we broke into tlc and we dominated that. I just want you to know that I cannot have done it with out you guys.
Seth knew this was his moment to tell the guys about Rebecca.
Colby: I know I told you Dean that you were my wrestling soulmate and you are but there is someone who has stolen my heart and for once in my life I don't want it back.
Joe: You're in love?
Colby: Yes and you both know her very well.
Dean: Well who is it?
Colby: Its Rebecca.
Dean and Joe at the same time: About time!

So they hugged and they got ready for the fastlane pay per view. Rebecca hung out with Colby until her match and she was getting ready to go to gorilla for her match against her best friend Ashley. He stood there kissed her on the cheek and said ' Good Luck'. About 20 minutes later she was going to Wrestlemania and she rushed back stage and hugged Colby so tightly.
Colby: I knew you could do it babe.
Rebecca: You have always believed in me and I know that we have only been dating for a few weeks but Colby I love you.
Colby: I love you too.

So they head back into his locker room and he gets ready and I can see that he is sad because tonight he looses a brother.
He goes behind the curtain while Rebecca is standing next to Deans wife and Joes wife so she joined in to watch the man she loves competes with his brothers for the last time.
Renee: OMG Rebecca what are you doing here?
Rebecca: I'm here for Colby.
Renee: Are you dating Colby?
Rebecca: Yes but we have only been going out for two weeks.
Renee: Well I was going to ask him why he has been so happy for the last two weeks and now I know that he has been happy because of you.

So the women just watched their men in the ring and when the cameras went off the shield hugged one last time before they went back stage. When they went back stage they were met by the three women and Renee said 'can you take a picture of the 3 shield people with their wifes'. So the picture was taken in the picture Roman,Dean and Seth they had done their shield pose while Romans wife was kissing Roman in the lips. Renee jumped on Deans back Kissing him on the cheek and Rebecca kissing Colby on the mouth.
Colby and Rebecca head back to his locker room and she locked the door.
Colby: what are you doing?
Rebecca: We said I love you tonight for the first time and I think we should do something else for the first time too.
He knew and started kissing her and they ended up having sex at work for the first time.