Moving house

Colby and Rebecca were getting ready for the twins in Davenport Iowa and it was cold and Colby had just came back from the road.
Colby: Hey babe how are you?
Rebecca: I'm good but I was thinking that if we want to have more kids we are going to a bigger house.
Colby: I know do you still want to live in Iowa?
Rebecca: Yeah I love Iowa and I'm also close to your family and I love that because in case I go into labor you're family is close.
Colby: I love you so much wife. I start looking for houses after my class at the wrestling school.
Rebecca: Thank you and I love you too husband call me when you find a house.
Colby: No I mean after I have teached my class I'm coming back home to my wife and I'm looking for houses with my wife.
Rebecca: AWW that's why I married you.
Colby: Can I ask a question about your husband.
Rebecca: Yeah.
Colby: Does he love you?
Rebecca: Yes he does and speaking of him i love him so much that he needs to go to the wrestling school.

Colby left Rebecca and went to the wrestling school and while he was doing that Rebecca set up their current house with a letter on the door and candles and roses everywhere. Colby was done at the wrestling school and arrived home to see a piece of paper on the door. So Colby got out of the car and grabbed the paper that said:
My husband I love you so much and I can't wait for you to be a father to my children. I'm waiting for you upstairs in our bedroom.
Love your wife Rebecca.

Colby walked inside the house and saw rose petals and candles every where he dropped his bag at the door and headed upstairs. When he finally was to the bedroom he opened the door and saw her asleep in his favourite outfit on her.
Colby: Rebecca wake up we need to look at houses.
Rebecca wakes up and she sees Colby wearing a Becky Lynch tee shirt she always thought it looked sexy on him.
Rebecca: Alright what neighbourhood are we going to look for because I like this neighbourhood.
Colby: I was thinking we could buy land and build a new house.
Rebecca: I love that idea.
Colby: OMG I found it.
Rebecca: it's so perfect.

It took Rebecca and Colby 1 year to build the house and by now Rebecca had the twins. So they had all of Colby's family and friends helping and after the move Rebecca sat on the couch holding Logan sitting next to Colby and Savanna.
Rebecca: This is my forever home and you Colby are my forever.
Colby: Fala Amo.
Colby and Rebecca kissed

Hey guys I hope that you're enjoying my book but if you have any ideas please tell me.