Rebeccas dad died

So it was around Royal rumble time and Rebecca and Colby were so busy with media. Rebecca's phone keep on ringing but she didn't answer it because she was on the radio about after the fifth ring Colby decided to answer it.
Colby: Hello can you ring back later Rebecca can't take your call right now?
Richie: Hey Colby this is important I need to speak to my sister now.
Colby: Okay I will get her.
Richie: You might want to be their when I tell her the news.

Colby had the phone in his hand and went into the room and whispered in Rebecca's ear. ' Richies on the phone he needs to speak to you now'. With that Rebecca got done with the radio interview and got on the phone.
Rebecca: Richie what's wrong?
Richie: Rebecca it is dad.
Rebecca: What?
Richie: Rebecca dad died this morning he died watching you and Colby's wedding day.
Rebecca: OMG we will be on the first plane to Ireland.
Richie: Alright go tell your husband because I think you need him right now. Love you so much Rebecca.
Rebecca: I love you too.

Rebecca hung up the phone and started crying and she just ran into her husband's arms without saying anything he knew that something bad had happened so while she was in his arms hugging him he bought plane tickets to Ireland.
Colby: We are on the first plane out to Ireland.
Rebecca: You don't even know what is wrong.
Colby: Rebecca you are my wife and I have never seen you this upset before.
Rebecca: My dad died this morning.
Colby: Oh baby come here I will let Hunter know about this.

They went back to the hotel and started packing and Colby called Hunter and let him know what was going on. They went to the airport and got on the plane to Ireland.
When they arrived in Ireland they went to Rebecca's mom house and they saw Annette and Richie reading letters.
Rebecca: Hey mom.
Annette and Rebecca in tears hugged while Richie went to Colby.
Richie: You need to read this to Rebecca I will take mom for a walk.

Annette and Richie went for a walk and Colby and Rebecca sat on the couch with Rebecca on Colby's chest. Colby grabbed the letter and Rebecca saw it.
Rebecca: What's that?
Colby: It's a letter from your dad I'm going to read it to you.
Colby started reading the letter.

Dear Rebecca,
I want you to know that I'm so proud of the woman that you are today.
When you were born 33 years ago I always wanted you to do great things and now you are doing amazing things.
You're a great wrestler and I couldn't be more prouder that you became the man.
From the start you have been my favourite child don't tell Richie. I want you to know that the happiest time of my life was watching you walk down the aisle to a man who treats you like a queen. I know that if I die soon that I would die happy because I know that you found your penguin.
Rebecca you're going to be a great mother and wife. You had the best role model your mom and I know her and I didn't work out but I still love her.
Last thing I love you to the moon and back and I wouldn't change being your dad.
Love Dad.