My Heart

Today was the day that Rebecca went shopping for her wedding dress. So she took her mom,dad, Richie, Pam, Beth and Ashley. Rebecca felt weird trying on the dresses because she had never done it before.
So they all went to a bridal shop in Iowa where she could get some peace and quiet. They walked into the shop and Rebecca as soon she walked in she saw a dress stand out to her. The salesperson name was Nicole.
Nicole: Can I help you?
Rebecca: Yes I have a booking under Lopez.
Nicole looked in the book and went back to Rebecca.
Nicole: So who is the bride?
Rebecca: I am.
Nicole: Alright come with me and the rest of you can sit out here.

So Nicole and Rebecca went to the dressing room and they started talking.
Nicole: Do you have a budget?
Rebecca: Yes no more than 5,000 dollars.
Nicole: Okay do you know what type of dress you want?
Rebecca: No I don't and I'm not knocking anything of either. I know that I would definitely want a white dress.
Nicole: So tell me about your fiancée?
Rebecca: He is the sweetest and most sensitive man I have ever meet and I cannot wait to be Mrs. Lopez.
Nicole: Aww how sweet I'm going to pick dresses out was there one that stood out to you when you walked in?
Rebecca: Ah yes I can take you to the dress.

Rebecca took Nicole to the dress that she fell in love with. Rebecca headed back to the dressing room meanwhile when she did that Colby came in the door and got stopped immediately by Ashley.
Ashley: What are you doing here?
Colby: Don't worry I'm not staying can you give her this.
Ashley: Okay I will.
Colby leaves and as soon he did Rebecca came out in the first dress and she stood in front of the mirror and she loved the dress on. She turned around and she saw everyone love this dress on her. Rebecca's dad was crying.
Rebecca: Dad why are you crying?
Ken: You're all grownup sweetheart you look like a queen.
Annette: Colby's going to cry when he sees you. I don't think you need to try on any other dress this is perfect.
Rebecca: Your right mom how much is this dress?
Nicole: The dress is 3,000 dollars.
Rebecca: Ashley what do you think?
Ashley: Rebecca I think you look amazing and I think Colby will loose his mind he even came here to give you this.

Rebecca opened Colby's gift and she knew that the dress she had on was for her and she brought it. It was a White lace off the shoulder sheer long sleeve wedding dress with train. Now Rebecca couldn't wait to walk down the aisle towards Colby and get married to him.
Ashley: He really loves you and I'm glad you are happy.
Rebecca: Me too. And that's why I want you as my maid of honour.
Ashley: Wait really?
Rebecca: Yes
Ashley: I accept.

Rebecca knew in her heart that she only wanted one person to be her maid of honour and it was Ashley. Ashley and Rebecca always had each other's back from day one and now Ashley knew that she could step back because Rebecca had a man who backed her no matter what.