20 years later

Colby and Rebecca have retired from the ring. Rebecca retired from the ring when she got pregnant with the twins because she wanted to be a good mom to her kids. Colby retired in his hometown after Rebecca had their fifth child and that was the exact place where he wanted to retire because his parents and his family were there.
Logan and Savanna are now both 20 and they are both wrestling for WWE. Logan is the current US champion and Savanna is the current Smackdown women's champion.

Oliver is 17 and he is still in high school he wants to be a doctor and is going for a scholarship for college because Oliver out of the five children had the highest IQ.
Grace is 15 and she also is still in high school when she goes to college she wants to become a lawyer.
And Finally Quinn is 13 and she wants to wrestle just like her mother and father.

Rebecca's POV
When it came to the kids wanting to wrestle Rebecca wanted them to learn from someone who wasn't their dad. She remembers the first day that Logan and Savanna made there NXT debut they were a group.
At that moment Sam Minxx was the NXT champion then I see my son and daughter beat him up and then my Daughter grabs the microphone and said this 'NXT we are here we are your worst nightmares this is your next NXT champion this is Lucas Daniels and I'm Ruby Rave'. Rebecca and Colby stood there in the crowd proud parents.

And then when they debuted on RAW wwe wanted one of us to go on the microphone and tell them who they were and Colby really wanted to do it so Colby's music hits and everyone in the crowd erupts for the two time hall of famer. In the ring was Drew Gulak and Alexa Bliss they were confused why Colby interrupted them.
Colby: Alexa, Drew I'm out here to tell you that you're going find out the hard way that nightmares are true.
Then Logan's music hits and him and Savanna walked out to the stage and they stood side by side with their father.
Colby: Alexa and Drew meet Lucas Daniels and Ruby Rave my son and daughter.
Alexa: Oh Drew isn't that cute they are in wwe just like their parents.
Colby: Alexa you just made the biggest mistake of you're life. Lights Out.

Logan and Savanna made a example out of Alexa and Drew that's when Logan grabbed the microphone.
Logan: We already built a legacy at NXT now everyone on Raw better watch out because like a click of a finger lights out and your worst nightmare begins.
They walk out of the ring and when they went back stage they hugged their parents knowing that they wanted to make them proud.