Brawl on smackdown

So Rebecca and I walked back into raw only to run into Triple H.
Triple H: Can I steal the both of you for a minute?
Colby: Yes sir what's up?
Triple H: Well survivor series is coming up and I was wondering if you both could lead the charge against smackdown?
Colby and Rebecca: Yes.
Rebecca: Do I get to do a promo?
Triple H: Yes at the end and be creative with Colby because you will be standing side by side.
Rebecca: Don't worry we will.

So Friday night smackdown was at the last segment of the show and that segment had all of the smackdown roster down at the ring to find out who would be representing team smackdown at survivor series.
Shane McMahon comes out and gets into the ring but before he could get a microphone he gets interrupted by Seth Rollins music.
Team raw went down to the ring and layed everyone except Bayley who was the smackdown women's champion and Roman Reigns who was the WWE champion.
Becky put Bayley in her dis arm her while at the same time Seth did a stomp to Roman and when Becky released her arm bar Seth grabbed the microphone for her.
Rebecca: Smackdown when you wake up from the beating you just took I what you to know that Monday night raw will always be the A show. If you don't believe me watch this.
Seth stomp Roman again.
Colby: We took the first shot and Rebecca and I will lead team raw to victory and we will be known as the greatest couple in WWE history.

As the rest of team raw left the ring Colby and I wanted to make a statement and so we kissed over Bayley and Roman. After we finished kissing when held our titles up high to show that we were the champions.
Backstage they ran into Triple H.
Triple H: That was amazing promo guys I liked the ending.
Colby: Thanks she couldn't think of anything so I stepped in was that alright?
Triple H: That's fine we got what we wanted anyway.
So Colby and Rebecca went back into his locker room and he noticed that something was wrong.
Colby: What's wrong babe?
Rebecca: Nothing I'm happy that we get to invade smackdown together and for the first time we looked like a power couple.
Colby: I wouldn't do it with any one else because:
1. You're my amazing wife
2. You can beat all the girls and half of the men
And finally you are the man.
Rebecca got up and kissed him deeply and the rest was history.