Surporting my husband on twitter

So Colby was defending WWE on Twitter as WWE had be getting backlash because it went stale. One of the Twitter people was Adam from watch culture dot com and he tweeted this:
@WWE maybe next time you want a champion to win don't use a real life couple like @wwerollins and @wwebeckylynch I find it dumb and boring.
Colby saw the tweet and grabbed Rebecca's hand.
Rebecca: Honey is everything all right?
Colby: No people are bagging me on Twitter and this is why I turned heel because they were bagging me out for being a good guy and now their bagging me as a bad guy.
Rebecca: I love you as a good guy but I love you more as a bad guy.
Colby: I know but this time it's different because they are attacking you and as my wife I want to protect you.

Colby grabbed his phone and tweeted back.
Colby: @adamwatchculture.com First of all why would I care what you think I'm the best wrestler on the planet. Second don't you mention my wife in a bad light ever again she is the baddest woman on the planet. You said that i wasn't champion because of my wife well you're wrong she is out their for one reason and one reason only and that reason is she wants to dominate the WWE with her husband.
Rebecca looked at Colby and then she looked at the tweet. She smiled because her husband went on a rant so she decided to back him up.

Rebecca got her phone out and did 3 tweets and everyone just lost their minds.
The first tweet she also posted it on Instagram it was a picture of Rebecca and Colby kissing on their wedding day and the caption read this: Since day one I had your back and now I will have your back forever❤️.
Second tweet was simple: @wwerollins i love you Fala Amo.
The third tweet was her rant: @Adamwatchculture.com so you think my husband is dumb and boring? Well for last past 9 years he has been working his ass of for you. To give you all a fighting champion but here you are calling him boring. The reason I go with him to the ring is because he is my husband and how dare you say that he is not a good champion. I got a idea for you since you want to say this online how about you come to a show and I dare you say it to our face.

The next night on RAW Rebecca and Colby make their way down to the ring and Colby made easy work of AJ Styles. Rebecca grabbed a microphone and did a promo.
Rebecca: You all should be a shame of your selfs we fight for you. You are all jealous of us.
Colby: I'm pissed off and you don't want pissed of Seth Rollins.
Rebecca: You know what if you don't believe us watch what we do next.

Colby grabbed AJ and make him slap Rebecca and as soon Colby did that he snapped on AJ and then Rebecca put AJ in the dis arm him and he passed out when they were done they kissed and held hands.