Table for 3

So on the WWE network is table for 3 and this episode had the shield on it talking about the hall of fame, family and careers.
When the episode aired all 3 hounds were retired and they had just entered the hall of fame as a group.

Colby: Well boys we are finally hall of famers.
Jon: I never thought that we would be inducted you know that when we first got our start we were making a statement.
Joe: I think it is crazy but to think that we started a movement in to 3 men who supported each other.
Colby: What is your favourite time as the shield?
Joe: I think when we put Braun Strowman though the table for a second time and I had the universal championship. The reason I say that one is we showed that we would stick up for one other.
Jon: I have two when we all was WWE Champion in one night no other group has done that before and when we all had championships because that was my first title win and I was so glad to share it with you.
Colby: Mine was the final ride because I thought we needed one more time as a team so we could do great things as singles.

The next thing they talked about is family.
Joe: Standing next to you two up on the hall of fame I could see the proud faces of my kids. And they were also happy for uncle Jon and uncle Colby.
Jon: I never thought that I would have kids until I met Renee and even when I left WWE she stayed by my side and I'm glad that I chose to marry her and she to be the mother of my kids.
Colby: I feel the same way man. Like you meet this person that you're supposed to be with and you don't make your move until she became the top woman superstar. I love Rebecca and I'm so glad that I married her because she makes me happy. I find it fate like it was fate that bought us 3 together and fate that brought me to the love of my life.

Joe: Well with that I would like to propose a toast to the shield growning in to a big family and going into the hall of fame.
Everyone cheered and then the wives came in after all of the episode and Renee had a idea.
Renee: Do you remember the fastlane photo how about we do a updated one?
All 3 men did the shield pose with all of their wives kissing them and the kids sat at their parents feet.
Jon and Renee were on the left and they had two kids.
Joe and Gia were in the middle they had three kids and one on the way.
Colby and Rebecca were on the right side and they had two kids and one on the way.
When they looked at the picture they compare it to the fastlane one and Rebecca just laughed.
Colby: What's so funny?
Rebecca: I didn't realise that we all have kids now