I want you now

Rebecca had just became the longest reigning raw women's champion and she wanted to celebrate it with her fiancée. Ever since he turned heel she was more turned on by him.
She had a rule that was about to get broken the rule was no more sex at work because they almost got caught the last time. Rebecca went into the locker room they shared and watched him beat up Rey and Samoa Joe and she smiled because all she could see was a tall, dark handsome guy who she was going to marry. He walked of stage and went back into his locker room.

Rebecca was there and he went over to her and kissed her. The kiss made him want more so he went to the door and locked it.
Colby: What brought this on?
Rebecca: I saw you beat good people up and I was turned on by Seth Rollins for the first time.
Colby: You know your right I've always turned you on as Colby.
Rebecca: You know what I'm a good person that you need to take care of.

With that Colby kissed Rebecca hard and she moaned. We laid on the couch and started to make out with her and I took her clothes off until she was in her bra and panties. Colby was already half naked.
She look at him as he was standing their playing with his shorts.
Rebecca: Give me a show.
So I pulled up the leg of my shorts and let my dick out. I now have a full hardon so it is on display for her viewing pleasure.It takes her breath away slightly. She then reaches over and grabs a hold of it.
Rebecca: I want you so much Seth Rollins I'm your biggest fan.
Colby: I don't know I love my fiancé and I wouldn't cheat on her.

Rebecca stands up and kisses Colby and she removes his boxers and grabs his dick and started to kiss and suck on it. Once she was done he removed her bra and panties and then he grabbed a condom because he knew that Rebecca stopped taking the pill.
Rebecca: Leave it off.
Colby: Are you sure?
Rebecca: Yes.
Colby slid his dick into Rebecca and they position them selfs until Rebecca was riding on Colby's dick hard and fast. They both came at the same time and after they were done they cuddled naked.
Rebecca: I love you so much Colby
Colby: I love you too Rebecca you're the best at everything I have ever had. I wish I knew that six years ago.