Meeting Savanna boyfriend

Savanna was doing so well in the WWE she took after her father and was a great heel. She only went face once in her career and that didn't really work because she wasn't getting used on tv as a face. Her brother on the other hand was good at both and that's why out of Logan and Savanna, Logan was the better wrestler.
Currently Savanna is on raw and she is the RAW women's champion and we decided to surprise her since they were in Chicago.
What Rebecca and Colby saw shocked them they saw Savanna making out with another wrestler. Rebecca had to hold Colby back and as Savanna was done she went to the locker room and that's when Rebecca figured out who Savanna was making out with.
Rebecca: I cannot believe it I know who that is.
Colby: Well who is it?
Rebecca: Well his character name is Jake Evans.
Colby: We need to see our daughter.
Rebecca: Let me ask her about it.
Colby: Okay.

Colby and Rebecca knocks on Savanna door and she opened the door and she was shocked.
Savanna: MOM DAD what are you doing here?
Colby: We came to see you sweetheart.
Rebecca: Can we come in?
Savanna: Yeah how are you?
Rebecca: Were good we also came to ask you about a rumour we heard online about you and we want to know if it's true.
Savanna: Okay ask away?
Rebecca: Is it true that you are dating Jake Evans
Rebecca knew just by the look on Savanna's face that it was true.
Colby: Sweetheart why didn't you tell us if it is serious I should have told you that's it's okay to date other wrestlers and if you need any proof that it works long term look at your mother and I.
Rebecca: We want to meet him.
Savanna: Why?
Rebecca: Because you are making the same face that I did when I talk about your dad and you also smiled when we mention him you're in love.
Savanna: Okay but dad promise me that you won't beat him up.
Colby: I try for you.

Savanna leaves the room and Colby and Rebecca are talking about old times.
Colby: Is that true you think Savanna is in love?
Rebecca: Yes I can see it in her eyes she is just like me. What you don't know Colby when we first started dating everytime you're name got mentioned I would smile and everytime we kissed I got butterflies.
Colby: What you don't get them now?
Rebecca: Yes I still do like everytime you hold me I don't want you to let me go. But our Savanna is in love.

Savanna walks back into the room with Jake.
Savanna: Mom, Dad meet Jacob my boyfriend.
Rebecca and Colby both shook Jacobs hand.
They all sit down and Jacob is holding Savanna's hand.
Jacob: Mr and Mrs Lopez I love your daughter and I don't love her because of her famous parents I love her because she has changed my life. I want to tell you that the first conversation that we had was about being second generation superstars and we connected ever since then.
Colby: Your parents wrestled?
Jacob: Yes they did my real name is Jacob Fatu witch means I'm the son of Jimmy Uso and Naomi and if you don't believe me you can ring Uncle Joe.