Standing with my man

Rebecca's POV
When I was a little girl I couldn't have imagined that I would be doing great things and scary things as well. When I was fifteen I found my passion there was something about wrestling that I found fascinating and I gave it up because of a injury but looking back now I wouldn't change any of it.
When I got told that there was WWE tryouts I knew that this was my shot to work for the company that I loved ever since I was a little girl in Ireland and thank god they liked me.

My NXT years was tough from doing a Irish jig in my debut to being the Irish lass kicker. But when I was in NXT I became close to 3 women who came the four horsewomen of NXT and they are my friends. And just to see the change that each one of us made to make the divas known as women we were all proud of that.
I got told that I would be debuting with my best friend Charlotte and if it wasn't for her there would be no man.

I won the smackdown women's championship for the first time and lost it just as fast. I wasn't being used in the right way and then when I went from The lass kicker to the man making everyone take notice of me and that's when I won the smackdown women's championship for the second time beating Charlotte. I invaded Raw putting Ronda in the dis arm her.
Thanks to Nia Jax the match at survivor series had to wait as Nia broke my nose and I couldn't compete I was angry.
Then Ronda cost me my title at TLC and I wanted payback.

January 2019 was the start of the year of the man. January was a special month for me because I won the women's royal rumble and I also kissed my now husband for the first time that kiss started something special.
I found out that I was headlining Wrestlemania and then to be the only woman to beat Ronda Rousey showed that I was the man. At money in the bank I lost my smackdown championship but that was okay because I became the longest reigning raw women's champion and I was also on the same brand as my husband.

Colby and I had to deal with people online judging our relationship and I didn't like that. After summerslam the best thing happened to me Colby proposed and I said yes. Being in Hawaii with him was great and I love every single moment that we had.

I became Colby's manger every time someone died and they had the talent standing on the stage I would grab his hand knowing that I was always going to stand with my man.
Looking back on my career at WWE I'm really thankful for it because it gave me so much more than money.

WWE gave me a chance to meet my gorgeous,sexy, handsome husband and it gave me a chance to meet some amazing bunch of girls.
My husband and I have five beautiful children they have my heart and I don't want it back. You know I used to laugh everytime a person asked me what are you most proud of in your life and now my answer is my husband and children.
I move to the United States full time and becoming a us citizen I was proud of myself because I did this for my family.

My children are all grown up and I couldn't be happy to be a nana.
Logan married his high school sweetheart and they have two kids.
Savanna married Jacob and they have 3 kids.
Oliver married the girl next door and they have 2 kids.
Grace married Calum who happens to be the son of Charlotte Flair and they have 1 kid.
Quinn married Mark who is the top champion in WWE and they have no kids because she is still wrestling.
As for Colby and I we are so in love with each other and I'm so glad that I married him and I will forever stand with my husband and knowing that he has my back 100 percent and that I have his.

My favourite part of WWE was when I became Becky 2 belts but away from the ring it was when I could call myself Mrs Colby Daniel Lopez. Marrying him is the best. When I am around him it feels like we are the only two people in the world.