First date

Colby's POV
So I was in the men's locker room and I was sitting next to joe just talking and asking how he was feeling.
Colby: How are you feeling?
Joe: I'm going really well I'm in remission.
Colby: Awesome news my brother.
Joe: What is going on with you?
Colby: Nothing much I'm just preparing for Brock Lesnar.
Joe: I know but you look happy why is that?
Colby: Okay I'm happy and nervous at the same time because I'm going to ask Rebecca out on a date.
Joe: Good luck with that man.

Colby knew her rule about not dating co- workers. So he decided to make the date as friends and he knew the first moment he got he was going to kiss her.
Rebecca: Hey Colby.
Colby: Hey I was wondering if you would like to go to a concert with me?
Rebecca: Who's playing?
Colby: Bring me the horizon.
Rebecca: Yes
Colby: Then meet me here after raw

I couldn't believe that in a few hours I was going on my first date with Becky.

Rebecca's POV
After having an conversation with Colby I went back into the women's locker room and I know that I needed to tell someone and that person was Ashley if anything she would understand.
Ashley: Hey Becky you look happy what just happened.
Rebecca: Someone just asked me to go to a concert with them tonight.
Ashley: What? Who?
Rebecca: Colby asked me to go to a concert with him tonight but I need your help to dress me because I don't know what to wear.
Ashley: Don't worry girl I have got your back and on a side note it's about time.
Rebecca: Why Do you say that?
Ashley: Who was the first male when you went to the hospital? Who do you go to about your problems?
Rebecca: Colby
Ashley: Exactly

So raw had ended and Rebecca was getting dressed when she heard a knock on the door of the locker room and she opened the door to see Colby looking at her.
Colby: You look beautiful are you ready to go?
Rebecca:Yes
So they get into the car and drove to the concert and went into the stadium all of a sudden the lights went down he knew that this was his moment he kissed her and she kissed him back and that was when mother tongue came on and went looked each other in the eyes knowing that this song was forever going to be in our hearts. The concert finished and he drove me back to the hotel.
Rebecca: So what are we?
Colby: Rebecca will you be my girlfriend?
Rebecca: Yes
They kissed again and she got out of the car and she went back to her room and she heard her phone go off and it was a text from Colby saying 'Fala Amo' and she smiled and sent him a text back saying 'Fala Amo'.