We Fight

Colby was at work when he heard a voice that sounded like his ex girlfriend Leighla. He turned around and he saw her standing in front of him.
Leighla: Colby!
Colby: What are you doing here?
Leighla: I want you back you and I were meant to be together.
Colby: Leighla no I don't want you to be my girlfriend or my wife. You did damage to your self.
Leighla: Come on Colby you're single I'm single so why are you saying no?
Colby: Because I'm married and I have 3 children to the most beautiful amazing woman in the world.
Leighla: Wait you're married?
Colby: Yeah I am and if my wife was here she would kick your ass for what you did to me.

Colby walked off and got ready for his match he knew that he had to tell Rebecca about Leighla so he sent her a text saying ' Hey babe I just ran into my ex girlfriend and she wanted to get back with me but she was angry when I told her I was happily married to you'.
Colby left out to the ramp and meanwhile Rebecca was watching him on TV and she got the text and she immediately wanted to call him to make sure that he was okay. Rebecca had just put the children to bed so she could watch her husband wrestle.
However the next thing she saw made her so angry that both her the man personally and her mother bear personality came out.

Colby was in the ring winning against Samoa Joe and Leighla came out and distracted him. Colby lost the match and Leighla was laughing.
Leighla: Seth Rollins you hurt me and now it's my time to hurt you.
Colby: Oh really what are you going to do?
Then on the screen was a family photo of Colby and Rebecca and their 3 Children.
Leighla: For all the people in the WWE universe this is Seths family.
Colby: How dare you don't bring my family into this it will be your undoing.
Leighla: Really how about you go back to your locker room and tell your pretty wife that at summerslam I'm going to hit her so hard that her children will call me mommy.
Colby lost it he was raging.

WWE told Leighla not to do that but obviously she didn't believe them when they told her that a storm was coming. Colby ran into his locker room and called Rebecca at this point they were both angry.
Colby: Hey.
Rebecca: Hey I've drove the children to your moms house I'm catching the first flight to deal with this bitch.
Colby: Okay call me when you land because I want us to surprise her.
Rebecca: The only surprise she is going to get is me putting her in the hospital.
Rebecca hung up and I went into Hunters office.
Colby: She is on her way.
Hunter: We did try and stop her and we did try to tell her that it was a bad idea but she said that she wanted you back in her life and this is the way to do it.
Colby: She is lucky that I'm a gentleman and I would never hit a woman but lucky enough for me I have a woman who would be happy too.

The next night on Monday night Raw and Leighla is our there running her mouth when she gets interrupted by Colby.
Leighla: Seth let me guess you are out here to tell me that you love me?
Colby: No I'm out here because last week you made the worst decision of your life. Leighla meet my wife The Man Becky Lynch.
Becky ran to the ring and dominated Leighla so much that she had to be loaded into the ambulance. Rebecca sat next to her with a microphone.
Rebecca: Don't you mention my children or my husband again other you won't go to the hospital.