8| Siyeon

Nearly 400 reads?! You guys are amazing!!
--

"This place didn't change at all," Jimin said and smiled as he remembered how he used to run around or play hide and seek with his little brother when they were younger. Back then, everything seemed so peaceful and unproblematic.

"Siyeon is going to move in soon, so we'll probably redesign the villa. She wants it to be a little bit more modern," his father explained. The model immediately turned around.

"What? No, you guys can't do that, this place already looks beautiful! It reminds me of an old castle. Dad, please.. me and Jihyun grew up here."

"Jimin, you're overreacting. Changes can be good sometimes, you know. Besides, you don't even live here anymore."

"So what? Just because I don't live here, it doesn't mean that I don't care," he answered sulky, not understanding why his father would even think of changing the old-fashioned style of the large house.

"We can talk about this another time-"

"Honey, are you home?"

A young, pretty woman appeared, smiling widely as she saw the young man besides Kiho. Jimin glared at her, not knowing who she was.

"Yes, babe. Siyeon, this is my son Jimin. Jimin, this is Siyeon: my new girlfriend."

Jimin's eyes widened.

That's Siyeon? Woah, she's probably over 10 years younger than Dad.

"It's so nice to finally meet you, Jimin-ssi! Kiho told me a lot about you." They hugged awkwardly, Jimin forcing himself to smile at her. He noticed how happy and proud his father looked, so he didn't want to cause any unnecessary drama.

For now.

"Thank you for the warm welcoming. I missed being here," he answered and watched some maids carry the luggage up to his room. Jimin didn't see any familiar faces, so he frowned, wondering what happened to the old workers. 

"Believe me, your father was really excited to see you again. Why don't we go inside?" The actress grinned again and led them to the living room. He was annoyed by the fact that she acted like this place belonged to her.

"You must be really tired, Jimin. Let's have dinner and get some rest afterwards, okay?" his father suggested when they reached the dining room. Jimin was shocked to see how many dishes they had prepared for him.

"Sit down, darling. There's enough food for all of us," Siyeon said when she noticed that the model was still standing at the doorframe. Jimin nodded and took a seat at the right side of the table, sitting opposite the new couple.

"So, how are things in Seoul? Do you like your new apartment?" Kiho asked his son as they started to eat.

"Yeah, it feels nice to have your own place. Sometimes I feel lonely though and ask my friends to stay over. Taehyung and Jieun practically live with me," Jimin answered and his smile slowly disappeared.

"Or at least, they used to. Everyone is busy these days and I'm hardly home."

"But you guys still meet up, right?" Siyeon asked. She had often seen their pictures and envied the good relationships Jimin had with various other celebrities.

"Of course. I just miss our old sleepovers, that's all. We should probably do these kind of things again soon."

"I'm happy to hear that you guys are still this close. Tell them to visit us! I haven't seen Jieun in a while and Taehyung never calls too. Oh, and Seokjin! He hasn't introduced me to his new boyfriend yet."