18| Family Time

When the doctor got home after cleaning himself up at Jaewon's place, Seohyun was getting ready to visit her parents-in-law and have brunch with Young Ae and Izumi, the fiancee of Jungkook's older brother. Although the spontaneous idea of eating together had been suprising at first, she still felt excited to spend some time with her husband's family and made sure to look especially pretty for their meeting to impress them.

Jungkook nervously entered their villa and tightened his grip around the bouquet of flowers he had bought for Seohyun as an apology for.. well, everything. The man felt incredibly guilty for cheating and hoped that no one would ever find out about his infidelity: he didn't want to lose her and Haeun. A life without them seemed pointless to him.

"Are you finally home, Ju-"

Seohyun's words were cut off when Jungkook abruptly hugged her, making the young mother gasp in surprise and instinctively put her arms around his small waist to return the tight embrace.

"I'm so sorry, baby. You were right: I was being a jerk. Please forgive me. Arguing with you is the worst thing ever," he started apologizing and buried his face into her dark hair, absorbing the sweet smell of the woman who had never failed to make him feel loved and comforted.

"Jungkook, I-"

"No, let me finish. The fact that it was me hurting you makes me want to punch myself in the face. You don't deserve this.. not after everything we've been through. Please accept these flowers. I know they're your favorite."

Seohyun took the bouquet from him and smiled widely, nearly tearing up after hearing his beautiful words.

"Thank you, honey. I'm sorry too. Let's just forget about the fight and focus on our relationship a little bit more, okay? I don't want you to feel bad either."

"Since Haeun isn't home, maybe we could go out on a date? I know it's still early, but whatever."

"I'd love to," Seohyun pouted and put the flowers into a vase, "But I'm hanging out with your mother and Izumi today. She invited us over for brunch."

"Really? That's very nice of her.."

"Yeah, I haven't seen them in a while. It'll be fun! But I promise, we'll definitely catch up on that later," Seohyun said in a seductive tone and giggled when Jungkook pulled her by the waist to rub their noses together.

"We better be," he grinned cheekily and leaned in for a long, passionate kiss.

"Okay, let me go now or else I'll be late!" Seohyun laughed and grabbed her bag after looking into the mirror one last time.

"Fine, but tell me to pick you up if Mom makes you drink any alcohol, okay?"

"Don't worry so much. Oh, in case you get hungry, there's some food in the fridge. Don't go to the hospital without eating anything, you know it makes you become less concentrated," she answered and opened the front door, "See you later. I love you!"

"Love you too."

Jungkook sighted when Seohyun left. Saying these words to her suddenly felt silly after everything that had happened with Jimin just a few hours ago.

Jimin.

Memories of last night made him groan in annoyance and he hated the way his body immediately reacted to the image of the model lying beneath him, heavily breathing and begging for more..

Okay, Jungkook stop. This is getting ridiculous.

He lazily made his way up the stairs, planning on cleaning their bedroom up to get distracted from the younger male who had managed to flip his life upside down in less than a week. While walking through the rooms, he couldn't help but think about the many times he had taken Seohyun on every inch of their house and felt ashamed for wondering what it would be like to do the same with Jimin, wondering what it would be like to fuck him against the same wall he had painted with his wife after they had just gotten married.