50| Roses Have Thorns

Jimin was losing it.

He was definitely losing it.

"I fucking hate them!" He screamed, throwing the vase across the room, "All of them! I fucking hate them!"

God, what was Jieun supposed to do now? Taehyung wasn't answering his damn phone, no matter how often she had tried to reach him!

"Honey, calm down!" Eun Jung- the housemaid- tried to touch him, but he'd always start kicking around whenever someone came too close.

"Who does he think he is?! I could fucking ruin him! I could ruin him and his stupid wife! I could fucking ruin their worthless daughter, too! Doesn't he know me?!"

"Miss? Miss Jieun? What should we do?"

"Someone help me," the singer whined and ruffled her messy hair, watching Jimin throw his third tantrum this night. Who else could she call? Seokjin? Namjoon? Wouldn't they ask too many questions?

"I have control over everything! How dare he act like he'd know me?! I could fucking ruin him!"

Still, they were the only ones who wouldn't judge the model for being in this state. They'd most likely scold him, but at least the couple didn't have any bad intentions. Seokjin was his family, after all. Only him and Taehyung could help Jimin. But Taehyung wasn't fucking available, so Jieun had no other choice.

"I could take everything away from him, yet he acts like he'd actually be able to overpower me?!"

She quickly dialed his number, glaring at Jimin when he started to destroy the flowers Jungkook had sent him a few minutes ago. The singer had purposely left the room, but even now the loud noise didn't get any quieter.

"Stupid flowers! Does he expect me to fall for this?! No, no- NO!"

"God damn it, calm down Jimin!" Jieun yelled, phone pressed against her ear, "You'll hurt yourself! What the fuck did you take?!"

"Flowers?! Fucking flowers again?! What am I, a fucking teenage girl who easily falls for his shit?!"

"Fucking brat- hello?" She spoke, letting out a relieved sigh after hearing Seokjin's tired voice, "Thank God, you picked up!"

"What is going on, Jieun? What's that noise in the background?"

"Oppa, Jimin is going crazy. He's upset about the whole Jungkook thing, and now he starts ruining his fucking apartment. You need to help me!" She yelled into the phone, "I can't deal with him alone, he won't listen to me-"

"They can be happy because I let them! And if I want to, then I can just destroy their lives and ruin everything they had worked hard for!" Jimin screamed again, "I fucking own them!"

"You hear that? He's losing it!"

"How the hell did this happen? He seemed so.. normal when I talked to him this morning."

"Oppa, I don't know either! He-"

"Miss, please hurry up!" Eun Jung called out for her again.

"He's not stable. I already talked to his chauffeur, he told me that Jimin visited Jungkook's wife a few hours ago," she continued, "I don't know what happened, but he's going absolutely crazy!"

"He met up with Seohyun?! What the hell is this kid doing?! I fucking knew that this would happen, no wonder he's starting to lose his shit. I always tell you guys to be careful, but you never listen to me! I told him that this was dangerous, and look at us now!"