25| Not Leaving You

"Sorry if it's messy, my maid's sick and won't be here until Monday," Jimin apologized when him and Jungkook entered his apartment. After the party had ended, they did as planned and drove back to Jimin's place. Jungkook texted Seohyun that he'd stay at his family's place for the night, but this time, he didn't feel bad for lying to her. He was still upset about their argument and therefore welcomed every kind of distraction. Luckily, Jimin was nice enough to offer him his home.

And a bed. His bed, to be specific.

"Don't worry about it, I'm just happy you're allowing me to stay the night. At least we now have the chance to talk about.. other things," Jungkook said and scratched the back of his head.

"What other things?" The model asked provocatively, even though he already knew the answer. Jimin just wanted to make the other feel flustered.

"Us, Jimin. I want to talk about us."

"Ugh, I hate having serious talks. Can't we just skip all of this and go straight to my bedroom?"

"Really? You only think about sex?" Jungkook gasped at the younger's sudden boldness.

"Hey, I didn't say that! Maybe I was just planning on going to sleep? Woah, you're the one who's dirty-minded, Hyung."

He rolled his eyes when Jimin started to giggle and walked inside the living room. It didn't look as chaotic as he thought it'd do.

"Sit down," he commanded and the Male immediately did what he was told. Jungkook took a seat right beside him and sighed deeply before starting to speak:

"Look, I don't really know why I started to develop these feelings for you, and to be honest, they freak me out. But after what happened between us, I realized that staying away from you.. is not an option anymore," he began and continued after checking if Jimin was still listening to him, "I'm sorry for being an asshole and ignoring you. I was, and still am, confused. That's why rejecting you seemed to be the only logical thing to me."

"But that's bullshit, Hyung. I don't have to deal with your family issues, you do realize that, right? I could easily date another man if I wanted to, trust me, there are plenty of options. But I still decided to be around you. I want to be with you. So why push me away?" Jimin stated and stood up, crossing his arms in front of his chest, "You should feel honored.."

"I really do, believe me.." Jungkook chuckled and put his arms around the model's waist, now also standing, "I'm so drawn into you, Park Jimin. I literally can't get enough of you."

"Why should I believe you, huh?" Jimin snorted and suppressed a smile, "Maybe you'll just leave me again?"

"I won't, I promise. From now on, I'll be honest with myself and just accept the fact that you managed to wrap me around your finger," Jungkook said and bit the younger's cheek, making him laugh cutely.

"But what about your wife?"

"I've always done what other people expected me to do. Let me be selfish for once," the doctor breathed and stared into his eyes, "Right now, it's just me and you. Let's not think about her, okay? Remember what you told me a while ago? We should have fun and enjoy our youth."

"I love that attitude. Hyung, I think I'm having a bad influence on you," Jimin pouted and played with Jungkook's turtleneck.

"That's for sure. But I like it," the older smirked and took his hand to lead him towards the hallway, "Come on, I'm not planning on using the guestroom tonight, sugar doll."

Jimin chuckled and excitedly followed Jungkook, blushing because of the new nickname he had given him.

Yes, this was exactly how Jimin had always imagined it.