43| What's Wrong With Jimin?

So, since one of my favorite author's acc got deleted because of sharing a link, I decided to create a Twitter account in case I ever want to share something with you guys. I have no idea what's going on with Wattpad right now, and I don't want to lose my account for something like that? Also, they still haven't taken the stolen book down and are also ignoring my complaints :( Ugh, I love this platform so much, but sometimes it really confuses me. So many accounts are getting deleted! I feel really bad for the writers :(

Anyways, the link is in my bio.

Enjoy!

---

Sunday

"Yah, are you even listening?"

Taehyung looked up, still smiling cheekily after reading Yoongi's latest text message. Asking him for his phone number really hadn't been that hard, and now they couldn't stop texting each other.

"Huh? Did you say something?"

Jungkook sighed. When Taehyung invited him over for lunch, he definitely didn't expect to be treated like a ghost. This was ridiculous. He wanted to catch up with his friend, but the younger was obviously more interested in talking to the photographer.

"Ugh, put that phone down. I'm trying to have a conversation here," the doctor uttered, and Taehyung rolled his eyes. However, he did pull away from his screen and continued to eat his food.

"So, I was asking you about France. When are you guys leaving?"

"In four days," Taehyung said, "I'll stay longer, though. Jimin's only coming with me to visit his mom."

"Oh."

It may sound selfish, but Jungkook actually didn't want him to go. He'd miss Jimin. A lot. And it didn't make any sense, because the younger was always on the road. He should get used to it, but Jungkook couldn't ignore the fact that he'd have no idea what Jimin was up to unless the latter decided to contact him. He wouldn't be able to randomly show up in his apartment at night, and he also wouldn't be able to see what kind of people the model surrounded himself with.

"Oh, don't give me that look. He'll only stay there for a week," Taehyung scoffed, interrupting his thoughts, "You don't see each other that often anyway."

"Yeah, but-"

"You better get used to it, Hyung. Jimin's always busy, whether it's because of his career or something else."

Jungkook nodded. Jimin enjoyed working, and traveling around the world was a part of his job. For him, there was nothing more important than his career, and even though everyone knew that already, Jungkook just couldn't stop hoping that maybe one day Jimin would be ready to settle down and live a calmer life. It was wishful thinking, but the doctor liked the idea of always being around him. If he could, he'd just take a plane to France too.

"Can I ask you a question?" He then spoke up again, and Taehyung shrugged.

"I don't know, can you?"

"It's about Jimin," Jungkook sighed, "Do you know why.. he's like that?"

"Like what?"

"Like.. always busy. And why doesn't he care about marriages, for instance? I know he's still young, but it actually seems like he simply doesn't understand the meaning behind them or what kind of responsibilities you have after starting a family," he explained as he remembered their last text messages. The model had made him ditch his own daughter, and even asked if Jungkook could cancel his anniversary tonight. Someone who actually understood the concept of an engagement would never ask for these things, because he'd be aware of the consequences and realize how they could cause more problems. You'd want to be careful and make sure people like Seohyun didn't start to notice that something was off.