10| Dear Brother

Jungkook happily clapped as Taehyung got off the stage with his second award this night. The fans went all crazy, yelling his name and cheering for him as if their life depended on it. Sadly, he didn't win all three nominations, but the result was still very impressive.

"Ugh, I'm so proud of him! It's like seeing my own child grow up," he heard Yoona say next to him. The actress was a close friend of Taehyung and had approached Jungkook when the younger felt too awkward to speak to any of his friends. Thanks to her, he felt very comfortable now and wasn't afraid to start conversations anymore.

"Same! That guy is three years younger than me, but I still want to bow to him whenever we meet," Bogum joked and yelled his name again.

Just like Taehyung had said: he's kinda crazy, but still extremely likeable.

"Did you like my speech?" Taehyung excitedly asked when he came back and earned a laugh from everyone at the table.

"Don't worry kid, it was very inspiring. I'm proud of you," Seojoon, the oldest in the group, said.

"Yes, and you looked even more handsome up there!" Hyungsik commented.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate it," Taehyung shyly answered and hugged them. He really was loved by everyone in the acting industry.

"Hey, the show's going to end soon. Are you coming to the afterparty?" Bogum asked Jungkook.

"Huh? Oh well, I'm not sure if-"

"What? Of course you are, dummy! I'm not letting you off this quickly," Taehyung grinned cheekily and took a sip of his water.

"I don't know, Tae. It's going to be really late and I have work tomorrow."

"So what? You don't have to drink any alcohol. Come on, it's going to be boring without you!"

"Taehyung's right. You're definitely coming with us, loser," Bogum said and Jungkook was sure that he didn't really have a choice at the first place.

"Ugh, okay."

"Yess!" They all cheered and continued listening to the hosts of tonight's show.

-

"What are you doing here, Donghae?" Seohyun asked and crossed her arms in front of her chest. She really didn't like the idea of seeing him again after nearly one year of not talking to each other.

"Can't I visit my lovely sister? You've really become a cold person, Seo." Without any invitation, he went inside the house and looked around.

"Wow, this place is huge! I didn't know that you guys moved."

"Well, now you do. Is that the reason why you're here?"

"No, silly, I wanted to see my niece and brother-in-law. Where is he?"

"None of your business."

"Spicy! He's out with his new friends, isn't he? I saw him all over the news. How does it feel, huh? Seeing him slowly going back to his old habits?"

"Oh, shut it Donghae. I know what you're trying to do. I won't fall for your stupid games anymore."

"Geez, you're really sensitive."

"And you're really annoying. Please leave now."

"I want to see Haeun, though. I'm sure she misses me too. After all, you guys just stopped visiting. Mom and Dad aren't talking to me either. I feel lonely, dear sister."

"Oh, you feel lonely? Well, maybe you should have thought about that before betraying us, brother!"

"Betraying? You're overreacting. I only did what I thought would be the right thing to do."