Chapter 1

Looking for beta-reader... please do not flame me because of my grammar.

Take place before the 7-years time skip.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy Guardian

Chapter 1

Fairy Tail charged at Acnologia.

The youngest generation of Fairy Tail, against the Dragon King of Apocalypse, leading by Erza Scarlet, the other members of Fairy Tail, returned to aid Natsu in his assault against the Dragon, in order to protect their master, in order to protect their own, as a family. Bringing out everything that was left inside them, the Fairy Tail team attacked Acnologia, bringing down wave after wave of magic on its gigantic body.

"You...You little." Makarov, the third master of Fairy Tail, said in bewilderment, completely shocked for what happened in front of his eyes.

"I want you to know this, Ji-san." Laxus looked at his grandfather and grinned. "I was against this. But do you think that they're the kind of people who can run away and leave an old geezer behind?" his grinned got wilder as his hands sparked with electricity that could slay a dragon. "It's your guild, after all."

"You...you idiots." Tears welled up at the corners of Makarov's eyes, he couldn't believe it and he didn't know what to say...he just watched on while sobbing quietly.

A little not too far away from the battle, a young girl, with long, wavy, yellow-blonde hair that reached down to her feet with a single lock pointing upwards; large green eyes that appeared to have no irises; peachy skin and a slight childlike build. She was wearing a frilly, pink layered robe with a red ribbon tied in a bow around her neck. Around the chest were three blue diamond patterns with two blue triangles above. Each series of these was outlined in hot pink. She wore wing-like adornments around her ears and small hoop earrings and going barefoot.

She looked at them with a soft smile, yet her eyes were in a sad manner. The next generation of Fairy Tail fighting against the strongest Dragon, anyone who knew about the strength of the dragon King could see that Fairy Tail was fighting in vain, as their attacks did almost no damages to the black dragon.

She closed her eyes and put her hands together.

"Please save them..." Mavis Vermillion whispered softly "Save Fairy Tail."

ROOOOOAAARRRR! The black dragon roared angrily and stomped its hands onto the ground, knocking the members of Fairy Tail away as if they were mere flies. The Dragon Kings spread its wings and took off to the sky before looking down at the Island and opened its jaw, sucking in a mass amount of air strongly.

"UWAAH!" Natsu cried, falling on top of Lucy's back.

"Is everyone alright?" Erza asked loudly as she got up from the ground.

"None of our attacks are working at all," Elfman said through gritted teeth, his sister standing beside him, forced to deactivate her Satan Soul form.

'This thing...isn't using the strength it used when it fought me...' Gildart thought as he gritted his teeth, looking up at Acnologia "It's just playing with them."