Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Looking for Beta-readers. (Please, I know that my grammar is bad, so stop saying that my grammar is bad, I try my best lately you know).

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss/Sayla, Hisui E. Fiore, Brandish, Ultear Milkovich, Dimaria Yesta, Jenny Realight.

That's it.

To avidnarutofan: I read and acknowledged all the reviews in every single chapter you know. If I'm not then how the hell I know the amount of reviews had dropped?

What I hate the most is answering questions that involved spoilers in the review. It makes my stories less interest in your eyes. I can answer as many questions as you like, but questions that involved future chapters of my stories will never be answered.

So I might answer the questions involved the past and the present chapters, other than that, I acknowledge all of your support.

To Forgottenkami: No, Naruto only made a scratch on Rufus' mask, so he wasn't teleported away and Naruto didn't get one point for that.

Warning: Lemon in this chapter. (But I consider it a gift for you from the great old me)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 9

"I hate overly flashy guys, especially the overdramatic ones." Naruto snapped his head around and in an instant, he leaped forward "Now, allow me to show you the gap between our power." He shouted and shot forward.

"You? Showing the gap between our power?" Rufus smirked as he kept his eyes on the approaching Naruto, but the confident no longer on his face and replaced with nervousness "Don't make me laugh." He put his hand on his temple and about to cast his magic when suddenly he saw Naruto crossed his fingers together in a cross.

"Here we go" Mavis said and the Fairy Tail mage held their breath.

"Not just to you buddy, but every single contestant within this arena" He then cried "Kage Bushin no Jutsu!" a massive cry of shock from the crowd could be heard when seven new Naruto appeared in puffs of smoke, launching themselves at seven different directions.

"At this time I don't think I will be able to feel surprise anymore." Lucy could only make a force smile.

"Clones of himself?" Erza's eyes then shot wide open when she realized the directions the clones were heading "Wait... he found them!"

"How is this even possible?" Sting cried out when the Naruto stopped themselves in front of the other competitors.

"Emotion... Naruto-kun once said he could sense other's emotions." Mira suddenly said, drawing everyone's attention to her. Her mind recalled what Naruto told her about how he was able to tell her Magic even though they had never met before "He can sense the emotion of the demons I have taken over, that's why he is able to tell my magic."