Chapter 15

Chapter 15

I got a twitter now! I will start updating stories status and random anime stuffs, possibility topics to discuss about anime/manga/ even fanfictions and stuffs like that... Let's make it worldwide and interest guys.

Go check it or visit my page for further information.

Thank you for two thousands favorites and followers... I'm really appreciate it!

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Hisui E. Fiore, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight and Yukino Aguria and Kagura Mikazuchi.

In the future maybe: Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

After all, it would be shame if we didn't have the infamous threesome here. (I will count Mira and Sayla one, but that is in the future)

Naruto and Wendy Brother-sister bond from this point.

That's it.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 15

"Um Naruto-kun," Mirajane Strauss poked the leader of Team Fairy Tail on his shoulder to gain his attention "Can I ask you one thing?" Team Fairy Tail, consisted of Naruto, Natsu, Gray, Erza and Mira arrived at the stance originally belonged to Team Fairy Tail A a few minutes ago and was currently watching the match between Blue Pegasus and Quarto Bitches from there.

"Go on." Naruto turned around to look at Mira.

"Why did you choose me to be the official member of the Team and not someone like Laxus?" She asked, pointing her hand to the Lightning Dragon Slayer of Fairy Tail, who was standing with his grandfather watching the Grand Magic Game with the rest of the guild "I mean... he is stronger than me and all."

"Well, you can say that I don't know Laxus as much as I know you." Naruto said simply with his hand scratched his chin in a thinking pose "All five members of our team will have to fight together at the last day of the Grand Magic Game, and I don't think Laxus is someone who can bring up good teamwork with these brats." He pointed his hands to Natsu and Gray, who was cheering for Ichiya to beat Bacchus and his teammate "You, on the other hand are quite good in relationship with them, so I chose you and not Laxus or Gajeel."

"I see..." Mira made a smile "Is that also the reason you chose Juvia?"

"I trained Team Natsu and Juvia, so I already used to their way of fighting." Naruto nodded his head "Sometime, you can't just realize on the strongest to get to victory, the bond between teammate is very important too..." he then noticed the smile on her face and couldn't help but ask "What?" he didn't like that smile, especially on a woman like Mirajane. It was the kind of smile they made when they decided to poke their nose into his business.