Chapter 6

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speechs.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 6

"You healed fast kid," Naruto said lazily and elbowed Natsu right in the face without turning back, so hard that the whole guild cringe as they could feel the force of Naruto's hard, yet still lazy attack "but you're not monkey guys who become stronger every time they were beaten and healed back to full strength, so literally, you still can't beat me." Naruto finished with Natsu crashed into the wall.

"What kind of strength is that?" Everyone cried out as the entire wall collapsed around Natsu. Even though it was just a wooden wall, doing something like that with just a simple elbow wasn't something they could consider normal or human.

"You can control sand and fire. You're also very fast..." Natsu busted out of broken wall and leaped at Naruto again "Now you're insanely strong as well. All of them make me all fired up!" Natsu cried and engulfed his fist in dragon's fire.

"Natsu, that's enough." Erza was about to interfere, not because he was worrying for Natsu or even Naruto, but he afraid that Naruto's beating would be too much for this small building to handle.

"By the way, do you know that I can also do this?" Naruto took the straws from his glass and put into his mouth before blowing a bubble from the tip. Everyone gasped when the bubble got a whole lot bigger yet it still didn't explode in just a second and flew away from Naruto's straws and took Natsu into it.

"Oi, what the hell is this!?" Natsu cried out as he was taken into the air. Natsu tried to destroy the bubble by punching it rapidly with his flaming fist but much to his shock, it proved to be impossibly more durable than normal bubble "That's it..." He took a deep breath and his cheeks started to swell up "Karyuu no..."

"If I were you I would take a second thought before doing something like that."

"HOKO!" but as soon as Natsu used his signature breathe attack, the bubble exploded "WAH!" Natsu cried out as he was once again tossed away. The explosion was powerful enough to shake the entire building as well as knock who was standing down to the ground.

"Naruto!" Erza cried out while pointing his finger at Naruto "Can you stop using destructive spells like that? You're destroying the guild!" and he said he would never do it Fairy Tail's style

"What spell?" Naruto asked lazily and blew more, much smaller bubbles before using the straws to bust them normally "I simply blow bubble, are there something wrong with..." Naruto then glanced down when he heard giggling sounds belonged to a young girl with black hair tied into a braid and a small, orange cowboy hat on her head. She was reaching for the bubbles flying around Naruto with her arms raised above her head, a large and cute smile on her face.

But the smile soon disappeared when all of the bubble bust away.

Naruto looked at her for a second before putting the straws into his mouth again and blew out more bubbles. Asuka laughed happily as the soap bubbles surrounded her and used both of her hands to bust them.

"Asuka right?" Naruto asked and the little girl nodded her head rapidly. Naruto then brought his hand out and from his palm, a white flower rose from it before blooming. Naruto then picked it out of his palm and gave it to Asuka, who smiled widely and took it.