Chapter 24

Chapter 24

I added this after reading the first few reviews for this chapter! Sayla cannot control Naruto, yes, that's right, but it's because he has the power to resist it, not because he's completely immune to it like Mira.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi and Irene Belserion.

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

Warning: Lemon in this chapter

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 24

"LET ME GO YOU FUCKER!" A tied up Virgo, bound by a magical ropes that was preventing her from using her magic to escape, screamed out as she struggled to get free "You're going to regret this, you hear me? You will fucking regret this!" With her wrists and ankles tied together behind her back, ropes wrapped around her body in a very erotic way, Naruto's seal prevented her from going back to the Celestial Realm, there were little she could do to get free and escape.

Naruto picked up an aluminum dish and threw it at her forehead. With her strong strength, it barely did any damage, only pissed her off even more than necessary.

"Hey! Stop doing that!" Lucy stepped in between him and Virgo before he could throw the second one.

"Don't worry, she likes it." Naruto pointed out "Who know, maybe we can even bring her oldself back like that." Naruto shrugged and put the dish down to the table.

"Just stop, okay, we'll figure it out a different way." The blonde Celestial Mage shook her head rapidly. They were back to the guild, and team Natsu had been assembled as soon as they reported everything back to the master, who was sitting on the bar counter looking at the set of golden keys before him.

"So... all twelve spirits don't response to your calls?" He asked "And Virgo's personalities has turned one hundred and eighty degrees, which she now likes to punish someone instead of getting punished?"

"Yes, master." Yukino nodded her head "This has never happened before. The Celestial Spirits are bounded to their master through contracts, so there is no way that can happen, unless... something bad has happened." She picked up Libra key and looked at it sadly. She was her first Celestial spirit, and yet the spirit of the heavenly scales had acted like they didn't know each other.

"But the silver keys are still functioning normally, right?" Mira asked and Yukino nodded her head.

"And not just their personalities, their powers has changed as well, right?" Gray asked, earning another nod from the ones who were there when the Zodiac Spirits showed up.