Chapter 32

I forgot to celebrate the one year aniversary for this story in the last chapter, everyone!

Thank you all a lot for such a wonderful journey. Fairy Guardian has reached over 3k+ reviews, 3k+ favorites and 3k+ followers, along with over 1 milions views for an entire story... and become one of the most popular stories on the Fairy Tail crossover with Naruto side (I'm probably overrated my stories again but... who care? WHOOORAY!)

From the deepest part of my heart, all I can say is that I want to thank you all for all the support you give this story of mine!

Keep on supporting!

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Sayla, Irene Belserion, Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfillia and Yukino Aguria.

In the future maybe: Ultear Milkovich, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta...

Warning: This chapter contains spoilers for future events.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 32

"Talk."

That cold word sent chill down Sayla's spine.

She shuddered when she looked at his eyes, which usually looked at her with such passionate affections, voided of any emotions.

For the first time ever, Sayla felt like a servant, a simple tool for him to use.

The two of them were currently at the back of the guild, where there was no one around at the moment. Jet and Droy ran into the guild with the news of the assassination of the entire magic council, as well as the deaths of nearly two hundred people. The news left Fairy Tail in a state of shock and horrification. None of them could say a word or found a proper response to the news.

As soon as he saw that no one was looking, he grabbed Sayla and moved them both to the back of the guild with Hirashin, because he had a feeling that once again, Tartarous was involved, and his feeling had never felt him before.

"Your wish is my command, master." Sayla lowered her head "The one who responsible for killing the entire magic council is a core member of Tartarous. His name is Jackal, one of the Kyuukimon."

"What is his Curse? How could he blow up the entire place with explosions like that?" Naruto asked as he crossed his arms together "He can make explosive charges or something?" For a moment, his mind flashed back to a certain blonde hair Akatsuki, Deidara, the crazy bastard who thought the explosion was art. Jackal brought down the entire building all by himself, and the newspaper said one of the eldest councillors got blown to pieces, pieces of the body that could be found all around the destroyed buildings.