Chapter 31

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Sayla, Irene Belserion, Mirajane Strauss and Jenny Realight, Erza Scarlet, Lucy Heartfillia.

In the future maybe: Ultear Milkovich, Kagura Mikazuchi, Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta...

Warning: This chapter contains spoilers for future events.

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 31

"Home sweet home!" It was the first thing Naruto said, more like muttered when he stepped into his house with Sayla following closely behind him.

At the end of the day, he could see that Mira and Jenny were, mostly, on the same page, as they both had come to agree that they were dating the same guy. However, it was as clear as daylight to him that Jenny didn't like it at all. Sayla, meanwhile, proved to be a very different matter. She showed a lot of displeasures when Jenny and Mira tried to talk to her, but at least she answered to most of their questions and didn't try to do anything harsh to shut them up.

Naruto had to admit, having Sayla talking with Jenny and Mira was one of his best ideas ever, because it was a perfect therapy to cure Sayla's hatred to human.

"Is there anything bothering you, master?" Sayla asked calmly as she leant down to pick up Naruto's shoes and put them neatly beside the doorstep. She could hear some sarcasm in his voice, and as his servant, she didn't like it at all when he wasn't pleased.

"Hm? Nah, it's nothing." Naruto shrugged.

"Did those two women and their behaviours bother you in any way, master?" Sayla asked emotionlessly but Naruto could see some anger in her eyes.

"Those two women? Mira and Jenny?" Naruto put a hand on his chin and made a deep in thought expression for a moment before dropping it and smirking slyly "Well since they're my lovers and I'm your master, don't you think you should start calling them mistresses from now on?" He asked, teasingly. His question made Sayla widen her eyes and dropped her mouth in shock.

"I... uh... master... I... they don't deserve..." She reasoned, but all she could only form some incompetent sentence.

"Relax, I was just kidding. You're so cute when you're stuttering like that." Naruto chuckled and kissed the top of her head after putting his hand on her head, while Sayla blushed a little at his praise and the kiss her master gave her "Don't worry, you know that I will never ask you to do something you don't like."

"Master, would you mind if I ask a question?" Sayla asked when she followed Naruto into the house.

"Go on." Naruto nodded, but then he added: "Now that you mention it, I have something to ask you as well." He said while grabbing a bottle of milk in the fridge "But of course, you first."