Chapter 19

Chapter 19

I got a twitter now! I will start updating stories status and random anime stuffs, possibility topics to discuss about anime/manga/ even fanfictions and stuffs like that... Let's make it worldwide and interest guys.

Go check it or visit my page for further information.

Oh, looking for beta-readers to wash the grammar-errors in the past chapters.

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi and Eileen Belserion.

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta, Sayla... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon/Youkai Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 19

"Do I really...need to wear such gaudy clothes?" Yukino asked hesitantly, crossing her arms underneath her ample chest as she took a look at herself in the mirror. The white haired Celestial Mage was wearing a long, teal color dress with fluffy neckline and a matching color ribbon around her neck. The black rose ornament on the left side of her head was replaced with a white one.

It had been several days since the Grand Magic Games of the year X791 and the battle against dragons had ended, with the death of several dragons as well as the former Dragon King Medreth, the King of Fiore had allowed the citizens of Crocus to return to their home, as they were evacuated long before the first dragon came through the Eclipse Gate and for the most part, and the city of Crocus was back to normal. Most people didn't believe that it was dragons that caused all those unthinkable destructions around the city, and believed it to be the works of a single mage, which they were right in some way because it was Future Rogue who caused all of it.

Fortunately for them, with the help of Naruto and his clones, there were no serious casualty other than the deaths of a few guards and citizens that chose to stay instead of leaving like they. Many buildings were damaged from the dragons assault, but reparation were going very well.

But the main talking point of the town was the huge banquet being held at Mercurius, where the King was holding a celebration for the Grand Magic Games.

"Yeah! They look great on you." Lucy smiled giving the girl a thumbs up while Wendy just stared at her with a small smile of her own. Both of them were almost in their robes, with Lucy's being a long, pink dress and the sky maiden's being a rather simple, white but with black outlines dress.

The girls of Fairy Tail were in their own changing room, dressing up for the great banquet that was going to take place twenty minutes from then.