Chapter 29

Chapter 29

I have seen some reviews complain about my grammar at the first few chapters, so I think I should do something about it (Actually, there's a guy who says I make more errors than a kid in middle school in his guest reviews... which I believe I'm not that bad because English is not my first language in the first place and always trying to improve... I don't know if they're the same person, but there's also the next chapter's guest review said that he was glad that my friend died... I had deleted that review so... yeah, you or I won't have to see it)

Summary: Acnologia attacked Tenroujima and Fairy Tail. In their last moment of hope, First Guild Master Mavis Vermillion prayed for the return of a legend, to save Fairy Tail's from their end. He was known by many names during his life...The Demon Brat, The Hero of the Fourth Great Shinobi War, the Nanaidaime Hokage of the Leaf. But now, he was known as the Fairy's Guardian.

[NarutoxHarem]

Harem for now: Lucy Heartfillia, Erza Scarlet, Mirajane Strauss, Ultear Milkovich, Jenny Realight, Yukino Aguria, Kagura Mikazuchi, Sayla and Irene Belserion

In the future maybe: Minerva, Brandish, Dimaria Yesta... (Since they're going to appear until much later.)

"Naruto" Normal Speech.

'Naruto' Normal Thought.

"Rasengan" Jutsu/Power/Technique.

"Kurama" Demonic/Dragon Speeches.

'Kurama' Demonic/Dragon Thoughts.

Fairy's Guardian

Chapter 29

The Sun Village was located in one of Fiore's deserted areas.

However, despite its position in a desert, trees grew freely in the village's vicinity, even creating many small forests, which was something they believed might be the result of Warrod's Green Magic and his determination to stop the spread of deserts. Surrounding the place was a number of large, elongated rocky formations, jutting up from the ground and extending their slender shape towards the sky.

Walking through the path of frozen rocks and trees the Fairy Tail's wizards reached their destination, Sun Village. Just as Warrod Sequen said, the entire place was frozen over, from the giant buildings to the plants that were near and inside the village.

"That's true, the buildings and everything is frozen." Lucy said as she looked around the frozen village.

"I wonder what happened." Wendy thought aloud as she looked at the other way, trying to find any sign of life or at least something that wasn't frozen..

Erza nodded her head in agreement. However, as she remembered what the wizard saint had told them before sending them on the mission, she couldn't stop herself from wondering "According to Warrod-sama, the people are frozen as well. But I don't see any."

"Well, I think the reason we can't find any... is because we're looking around," Naruto instructed as he looked up, using his hand to cover his eyes from the sun "instead of looking up."

The group looked up and soon their eyes widening in shock.

Standing before them was no building, but a huge man, a giant that was frozen solid. He had a rather rough in appearance, sporting long, thick hair and beard, massive nose, wearing clothing made of leather or fur and carrying a massive knife at his belt, which both fitted his size.